Creatine monohydrate provides safe nutritional support for athletes seeking peak performance in short-duration, high-intensity workouts. By supporting the body’s natural ability to regenerate the primary energy immediately available to working muscle, creatine monohydrate has the potential to increase optimal work output in activities such as weight-lifting and sprinting.
Creatine is an important compound utilized by skeletal muscle to regenerate the energy molecule ATP by enhancing levels of phosphocreatine.
Creatine monohydrate provides safe nutritional support for athletes seeking peak performance in short-duration, high-intensity workouts. By supporting the body’s natural ability to regenerate the primary energy immediately available to working muscle, creatine monohydrate has the potential to increase optimal work output and delay fatigue in activities such as weightlifting and sprinting. Furthermore, creatine may also support lean body mass.*
Supplementation with creatine has shown improvement in strength in people afflicted with various neuromuscular diseases. Studies have shown it is twice as effective as ruluzole for ALS (Lou Gehrig’s Disease). Another promising study demonstrated similar results with Huntington’s disease. Science also found that using creatine may support muscular dystrophies by increasing muscle strength and potentially improving functional performance.1
A study of vegetarians and vegans found that supplementing with creatine showed a significant increase in IQ scores. Another study found improved cognitive ability in the elderly.1
The Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database shows creatine may be effective for:2
- Improving athletic performance
- Parkinson’s disease
- Increasing strength and endurance in people with heart failure
- Increasing strength in those with muscular dystrophy and other muscle diseases
- Retarding vision loss in people with gyrate atrophy
- Improving symptoms of those with McArdle’s disease
Serving Size: 1 scoop (4 grams)
Servings Per Container: 125
Amount Per Serving
Other Ingredients: None.
This product contains no: hidden coatings, excipients, binders, fillers, shellaces, artificial colors or fragrance, dairy, wheat, yeast, gluten, corn, sugar, starch, soy, preservatives, or hydrogenated oils.
Dosage and Use:
- 1 heaping scoop daily, mixed with a beverage, or as directed by a health professional.
- If pregnant, nursing, or undergoing treatment for a medical condition, consult your physician before taking this product
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not exceed recommended dose
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This Product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.