Regulates Natural Inflammatory Response: Curcumin has a long history of use for maintaining a healthy inflammatory response, via its effects on cyclooxygenase, prostaglandin and leukotriene metabolism.
Supports Healthy Cell Function: Supports the body’s natural detoxification system and helps maintain healthy hepatic function. These actions are associated with its beneficial effects, including support for healthy liver, colon, brain and musculoskeletal cellular function.
|Serving Size: 1 capsule |
Servings Per Container: 120
|Amount Per Serving|
|Turmeric (Curcuma longa) extract (standardized to contain 95% curcuminoids)||250 mg|
Curcumin C3 Complex® is a registered trademark and patented product of Sabinsa Corporation.
Dosage and Use:
- 1–2 capsules three times per day, in divided doses, between meals
Caution: Turmeric can cause nausea or diarrhea in some individuals.It is not recommended for individuals with biliary obstruction. Turmeric may be contra-indicated with blood thinning medications. Consult your physician for more information.
- If pregnant, nursing, or taking medication, consult your physician before taking this product
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not exceed recommended dose
1. Turmeric extracts containing curcuminoids prevent experimental rheumatoid arthritis.
2. The effect of curcumin (turmeric) on Alzheimer’s disease: An overview
3. NIH: Turmeric
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This Product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
There are no reviews yet.