Sytrinol Cholesterol Formula contains the patented and clinically tested ingredient, Sytrinol. Sytrinol is a proprietary formula consisting of polymethoxylated flavones (PMF’s) from citrus, palm tocotrienols and other proprietary constituents. Studies have shown that Sytrinol helps maintain cholesterol and triglyceride levels already within the healthy range.* Preliminary clinical research shows that Sytrinol® may assist in maintaining a balanced production of cholesterol by the liver.* Sytrinol Cholesterol Formula also contains Policosanol, a blend of long-chain fatty alcohols (LCFA) derived from sugar cane. Milk Thistle and Alpha Lipoic Acid have been included for their free radical scavenging properties, as well as to support liver health.*
The health benefits of the citrus polymethoxylated flavones and palm tocotrienols contained in Sytrinol have been demonstrated in clinical studies.3 One double-blind human study showed a 15% reduction in total cholersterol, an 8% reduction in LDL and a 12% reduction in glucose.3 Another study found a 27% reduction in total cholesterol and a 40% reduction in LDL.2
|Serving Size: 1 Vcap
Servings Per Container: 60
|Amount Per Serving|
|Chromium (from Chromium Chelavite® Amino Acid Chelate)||60 mcg|
|Sytrinol (Proprietary Blend of Natural Citrus and Palm Fruit Extract)||150 mg|
|Milk Thistle (Silybum marianum) (Fruit/Seeds) (min. 80% Silymarin)||50 mg|
|Alpha Lipoic Acid||50 mg|
|Policosanol (from Sugar Cane)||10 mg|
|Other Ingredients: Rice Flour, Cellulose (capsule), Tapioca Flour, Magnesium Stearate (vegetable source) and Silica.|
|This product is Vegetarian/Vegan|
Vcaps® is a registered trademark of Capsugel
Chromium Chelavite® is a registered trademark of Albion Labs
Sytrinol® is a registered trademark of KGK Synergize
U.S. patents #6,251,400, #6,239,114 and international patents
Dosage and Use:
- Take 1 Vcap twice daily.
Caution: Ingredients in this product may interact with anti-coagulant and anti-platelet, cholesterol-lowering and anti-inflammatory medications. If you take any prescription medications, plan to have any surgical procedures, or if you are pregnant/lactating, consult your healthcare practitioner before taking this product. Milk thistle may cause an allergic reaction in individuals sensitive to the ragweed and related herbs.
- If pregnant, nursing, or undergoing treatment for a medical condition, consult your physician before taking this product
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not exceed recommended dose
1. Citrus flavonoids repress the mRNA for stearoyl-CoA desaturase, a key enzyme in lipid synthesis and obesity control, in rat primary hepatocytes
2. Effects of citrus polymethoxylated flavones on blood lipid profiles in hypercholesterolemic hamsters
3. Lowering of serum cholesterol in hypercholesterolemic humans by tocotrienols (palmvitee).
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This Product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.