Benefits of HLC High Potency
- Improves intestinal health in adults and children
- Supports a healthy gut microflora balance
- Supports healthy digestion
- Helps prevent excess growth of bad bacteria strains
- Aids the digestive system in nutrient absorption
- Increases immunity to infections
HLC High Potency contains a blend of four strains of the most useful, human sourced probiotics and fructooligosaccharides (FOS) which all work with the body to improve gastrointestinal health in both adults and children.2,3,6 Probiotics, as opposed to antibiotics, promote the growth of healthy bacteria in the body which are necessary for a variety of functions. The most common bodily function bacteria aids with is digestion, the healthy bacteria strains help the body break down foods into nutrients it can absorb.5 Without the proper balance of microflora in the gut the body cannot properly digest everything, leading to indigestion, problems with bowel movements, gas, and bloating.
People often associate bacteria and microorganisms with harmful germs and infections, but in reality there are many strains of microorganisms which help the body function to the best of its ability.1 These microorganisms live both on and inside of our bodies and actually outnumber human cells by 10 to 1. Probiotics work to increase the amounts of these helpful microorganisms in the body, helping them help the body and preventing a lack of good bacteria from leaving room for bad bacteria to grow.
Healthy bacteria prevent the excess growth of bad bacteria strains which could cause various infections if given the room to grow. This applies to infections beyond the digestive tract as well, including lung and vaginal infections which can be prevented by probiotics.4 Each strain of healthy bacteria lives in a certain part of the body and helps with a certain function, those included in HLC high potency reside in the gut and are most associated with helping the digestive process. Buy they also are present in some other parts of the body, improving total immunity to infections when they’re properly balanced. And in those who are already ill, probiotics will kill off excess bad bacteria and can help shorten the duration of illnesses.
HLC High Potency was designed to offer the best probiotics for people of all ages, aiding in digestive health and promoting healthy microflora balances throughout the body. Whether you simply want to optimize your intestinal health to its highest potential or have trouble digesting foods properly, this powerful supplement can give you the support you need.
|Serving Size: 1 vegetable capsule
Servings Per Container: 60
|Amount Per Serving
Lactobacillus acidophilus (CUL-60)
Lactobacillus acidophilus (CUL-21)
Bifidobacterium bifidum (CUL-20)
Bifidobacterium animalis subsp. lactis (CUL-34)
|10 billion viable cells
|Other Ingredients: Cellulose, hypromellose, silica, vegetable magnesium stearate
Dosage and Use:
- One capsule taken 1-2 times daily with a meal, at least 2-3 hours before or after taking antibiotics, or as professionally directed.
Note: Store under refrigeration (below 46 °F).
Caution: If you have an immune-compromised condition, do not use. If symptoms of digestive upset occur, worsen or persist beyond three days, discontinue use and consult your healthcare practitioner.
- If pregnant, nursing, or undergoing treatment for a medical condition, consult your physician before taking this product
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not exceed recommended dose
1. Probiotics | NCCIH
2. Lactobacillus: MedlinePlus
3. Bifidobacteria: MedlinePlus
4. Berggren A, Lazou ahrén I, Larsson N, Önning G. Randomised, double-blind and placebo-controlled study using new probiotic lactobacilli for strengthening the body immune defence against viral infections. Eur J Nutr. 2011;50(3):203-10.
5. Niedzielin K, Kordecki H, Birkenfeld B. A controlled, double-blind, randomized study on the efficacy of Lactobacillus plantarum 299V in patients with irritable bowel syndrome. Eur J Gastroenterol Hepatol. 2001;13(10):1143-7.
6. Sabater-molina M, Larqué E, Torrella F, Zamora S. Dietary fructooligosaccharides and potential benefits on health. J Physiol Biochem. 2009;65(3):315-28.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This Product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.