Those who are experiencing bone health complications, a lack of energy, or excess levels of inflammation in the body may be deficient in Vitamin D. But how to ensure that your body gets the most of the nutritional benefits that Vitamin D has to offer? To address this, PatchMD Vitamin D3 Topical Patches provide a transdermal dose of the most active forms of Vitamin D and Magnesium to harness their synergistic relationship and counter deficiencies.
- Features a very large (5000 mg) dose of Vitamin D3, or Cholecalciferol, as well as Magnesium and Vitamin K2.
- Magnesium and Vitamin D3 may have a synergistic relationship for preventing deficiencies.
- May provide nutritional benefits for bone and joint health, immune response, energy levels, cell growth, and anti-inflammatory activity.
- Transdermal absorption from topical patches may support absorption rates of Cholecalciferol.
- All patches are made from natural and hypoallergenic materials.
- Use Coupon Code save5 to save 5% off your purchase!
- Fast and Free Shipping on all domestic orders.
Vitamin D Sources, Deficiency, and the Benefits of Supplementation
For such a widely known and critically important nutrient, Vitamin D has remarkably few food sources, the most significant of these being eggs, milk, cheese, mushrooms, and tuna.
The primary source of this powerful vitamin comes from sunlight which the body is able to absorb through the skin and convert directly into usable forms of Vitamin D. For most people, a daily dose of sunlight and a few natural dairy products are enough to prevent a deficiency, but the body’s ability to convert sunlight into this essential vitamin has been known to diminish with age, leaving many people of advanced ages with substantial Vitamin D deficiencies. For this reason, it is one of the most widely supplemented-for nutrients in the health and nutritional world.
Most people know of Vitamin D’s ability to support healthy bone growth and remodeling. Fewer people are aware that it also plays a number of other equally important roles in the body, including modulation of cell growth, neuromuscular and immune function, and reduction of inflammation.1
Relationship of Vitamin D and MagnesiumG
By now, most people have become aware that Vitamin D and Magnesium have a synergistic relationship, and that pairings of Vitamin D and Magnesium are often recommended. But why is this? What is it about these two nutrients that makes them so inseparable? The answer is actually rather simple, but the implications are numerous: Magnesium is a necessary element in the conversion of Vitamin D into an active and usable form.2
This means that without an adequate supply of magnesium, the body is incapable of processing Vitamin D from food sources and supplements, and that Vitamin D consumption may have a depleting effect on Magnesium supplies in the body. As such, it is essential that the two are taken in combination to prevent a deficiency in either important nutrient. Magnesium deficiencies are thought to be particularly common and difficult to detect, and may often come as a result of excessive Vitamin D consumption. It is also thought that magnesium deficiencies may contribute significantly to side effects associated with Vitamin D supplementation.
PatchMD Vitamin D3 Topical Patches contain a balanced ratio of Vitamin D3 and Magnesium doses in their most bioavailable and active forms. Transdermal absorption of Vitamin D3, or Cholecalciferol, may be a particularly natural and effective method of supplementation, as this is the form which is already present in the skin from sunlight conversion.3 These topical patches may provide the best and most effective all-natural option for Vitamin D supplementation on the market.
Serving Size: 1 Patch
Servings Per Container: 30
Amount Per Serving
Vitamin D3 (as Cholecalciferol)
Magnesium (as Magnesium Malate)
Vitamin K2 (as Menaquinone-7)
Apply patch daily to an area with little or no hair, i.e., shoulder, back or hip. For best results, it is recommended to wear PatchMD patches for 8 hours. There is no additional benefit wearing the patch longer than 8 hours. Patches can be worn during sleep. Avoid using any lotion or cream in the same area as it will inhibit absorption. Patch is not waterproof. It is ok to wear multiple patches at a time.
Note: Made in the USA!
- If pregnant, nursing, or undergoing treatment for a medical condition, consult your physician before taking this product
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not exceed recommended dose
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This Product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.