Vitamin D is such an important nutrient that the threat of a deficiency must be treated with great seriousness. Those who have become deficienct in Vitamin D must find a truly effective supplement which provides a bioavailable dose in a transdermal sustained release for maximum absorption. PatchMD Vitamin D3/Calcium Patches achieve just this and more by pairing Vitamin D3 with Calcium to harness their synergistic relationship for bone health support.
- Features 2000 IU of Vitamin D3 and 1000 mg of Calcium – a highly potent dose!
- Designed to nutritionally counter a Vitamin D deficiency as well as a number of bone health complications.
- May also support immune response, anti-inflammatory response, cell growth, and more.
- Topical patch delivery is designed to enhance the bioavailability of Vitamin D3 and the absorption of calcium.
- Each and every patch is made from all-natural and hypoallergenic materials.
- Use Coupon Code save5 to save 5% off your purchase!
- Fast and Free Shipping on all domestic orders.
Vitamin D Sources, Deficiency, and the Benefits of Supplementation
For such a widely known and critically important nutrient for a healthy human body, Vitamin D has remarkably few food sources, the most significant being eggs, milk, cheese, mushrooms, and tuna.
The primary source of this essential vitamin comes from sunlight which the body is able to absorb through the skin and convert directly into Vitamin D. For most people, a daily dose of sunlight and a few natural dairy products are enough to prevent a deficiency, but the body’s ability to convert sunlight into this essential vitamin has been known to diminish with age, leaving many people of advanced ages with substantial Vitamin D deficiencies. For this reason, it is one of the most widely supplemented-for nutrients in the health and nutritional world.
Most people know of Vitamin D’s ability to support healthy bone growth and remodeling. Fewer people are aware that it also plays a number of other equally important roles in the body, including modulation of cell growth, neuromuscular and immune function, and reduction of inflammation.
In addition to this, Vitamin D also supports healthy mineralization by aiding in the body’s natural ability to absorb calcium and other important dietary minerals, giving calcium and Vitamin D a powerful synergistic relationship for supporting bones and teeth.1 This is why the PatchMD Vitamin D3/Calcium Patch pairs these two essential bone health minerals together in an all-in-one, transdermal, and highly bioavailable supplement which really works to raise Vitamin D3 levels and support bone health by facilitating the aborption of calcium and other minerals.
Calcium for Bone Health and More!
Calcium is a foundational element to the structure of bones and teeth. Bones undergo an almost constant remodeling process which requires a continuous supply of calcium to be absorbed from parts of the body like the skin and the digestive tract to be used in the reformation of strong and healthy bones. Calcium is also required for the vascular contraction and vasodilation that occurs as part of healthy blood flow, as well as muscle function, nerve transmission, and even important metabolic functions like intracellular signaling and hormonal secretion.2
Serving Size: 1 Patch
Servings Per Container: 30
Amount Per Serving
Vitamin D3 (as Cholecalciferol)
Calcium (as Calcium Carbonate)
Magnesium (as Magnesium Oxide)
Vitamin K2 (as Menaquinone)
Apply patch daily to an area with little or no hair, i.e., shoulder, back or hip. For best results, it is recommended to wear PatchMD patches for 8 hours. There is no additional benefit wearing the patch longer than 8 hours. Patches can be worn during sleep. Avoid using any lotion or cream in the same area as it will inhibit absorption. Patch is not waterproof. It is ok to wear multiple patches at a time.
Note: Made in the USA!
- If pregnant, nursing, or undergoing treatment for a medical condition, consult your physician before taking this product
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not exceed recommended dose
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This Product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.