Sleep is a complicated and important process which requires a great deal of nourishment to achieve and sustain. Those who are struggling to maintain a healthy sleep cycle, or circadian rhythm, may want to consider these Sleep Starter Topical Patches from PatchMD. 8-hour transdermal sustained release of nutrients like Melatonin, Magnesium, and 5-HTP is designed to help you fall asleep and stay asleep. Just apply to skin and let yourself drift away!
- Features a 5 mg dose of Melatonin, as well as carefully calculated doses of Magnesium, and 5-HTP.
- May aid in a natural feeling of relaxation and stress relief.
- A perfect choice for those who work night shifts, or any conditions which may restrict a healthy balance of hormones and chemicals which are needed to produce sleep.
- 8-hour sustained release is intended to be initiated just before sleeping as a powerful nutritional kickstarter!
- All patches are made from natural and hypoallergenic material.
- Use Coupon Code save5 to save 5% off your purchase!
- Fast and Free Shipping on all domestic orders.
The Benefits of Melatonin for Sleep Cycle Regulation
Melatonin supplements are a popular choice for those who wish to improve the regularity of their sleep cycle. The reasoning behind this is fairly straightforward. Melatonin is a hormone which is naturally produced in the pineal gland of the human body. It is secreted at accelerated rates in darkness. This serves as a signal to the body to prepare itself for sleep. Conversely, light reduces these secretions and signals the body to awaken. This system of signals and secretions is thought to form the framework of a healthy circadian rhythm.1
Those who work night-shifts are inherently vulnerable to complications in their sleep cycle due to a lack of melatonin. In such cases, melatonin supplementation may be the best natural option for supporting a healthy circadian rhythm in spite of an irregular sleeping schedule. However, failures in melatonin production within the pineal gland are fairly common, and may account for those who struggle to get a healthy night’s sleep.
Why Choose PatchMD for Your Sleep Supplement Needs
In addition to a 5 mg dose of high quality Melatonin, this supplement also contains several other nutrients which may help the body in achieving a restful night’s sleep every night. These nutrients are Magnesium and 5-HTP.
Magnesium is a dietary mineral which has long been used to support brain health and to help bring about a state of relaxation necessary for sleep. The reason for this is that Magnesium supports the healthy function of the parasympathetic nervous system, and is even involved in the regulation of Melatonin in the body.2
5-HTP (5-Hydroxytryptophan) is a chemical which is organically produced in the body as a byproduct of protein synthesis. It can be used to support healthy sleep by aiding in the production of serotonin in the brain.3 Serotonin is an important neurotransmitter which is involved in sleep, relaxation, and many other cognitive processes.
PatchMD Sleep Starter Topical Patches contains Melatonin, Magnesium, 5-HTP and more in an all-in-one, transdermal sleep support supplement which is designed to provide you the best in nutritional relaxation and sleep assistance. Simply apply patch to skin before bed and let the 8-hour sustained release of these powerful nutrients carry you away into a deeply restful night’s sleep.
Note: Made in the USA!
- If pregnant, nursing, or undergoing treatment for a medical condition, consult your physician before taking this product
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not exceed recommended dose
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This Product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.