- This advanced CoQ10 formula contains coenzyme Q10 in the form of ubiquinol, as well as resveratrol and many more antioxidants.
- Includes vitamin C and zinc for optimal immune support.
- Transdermal CoQ10 absorption may greatly outperform oral or sublingual bioavailability in certain individuals.
- May provide support for healthy skin, cellular metabolism, and even the cardiovascular system.
- PatchMD products are latex, lactose, gluten and sugar-free.
- 30 patches per container make for a 30 day supply.
Transdermal CoQ10 – An Exciting New Approach
CoQ10 supplements are a contentious subject among nutritionists and medical researchers alike. The reason for this is that certain clinical studies have revealed that CoQ10 absorption in the gut, and sublingual absorption in the mouth, are severely limited.1 This means that most CoQ10 supplements on the market, even if they utilize liposomal delivery or sublingual absorption, are unlikely to be very bioavailable in most recipients.
If you’ve taken CoQ10 supplements in the past without experiencing any results, then you may have been victim to these limited absorption rates. This is a shame because CoQ10 is one of the most important antioxidant compounds in the body which may be uniquely capable of providing various anti-aging support benefits.
Enter PatchMD CoQ10 Plus Topical Patches! These natural and hypoallergenic patches provide a novel means of transdermal CoQ10 absorption. The skin is capable of absorbing all manner of nutrient compounds and distributing them to cells throughout the body. Additionally transdermal absorption may be particularly helpful for nutritionally combating the wrinkling, sagging, and general aging of the skin.2
In addition to their advanced nutrient delivery system, PatchMD CoQ10 Plus Topical Patches also contain a number of other important vitamins, minerals, and powerful antioxidant compounds like resveratrol.
- If pregnant, nursing, or undergoing treatment for a medical condition, consult your physician before taking this product.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not exceed recommended dose.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This Product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
There are no reviews yet.