Biotin supplementation can produce a number of nutritional benefits, particularly in those who are pregnant or have digestive problems which inhibit nutrient absorption. PatchMD Biotin Plus Topical Patches contain highly bioavailable doses of Biotin, Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Vitamin D3, and Folic Acid in a transdermal patch supplement which bypasses the digestive tract for superior absorption rates.
- A 7500 mcg dose of Biotin per patch.
- Also contains Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Vitamin D3, and Folic Acid for added nutritional, antioxidant protection.
- May support healthy skin, hair, various central nervous system functions, digestive health, and metabolism.
- Topical patch supplements provide a useful alternative for nutrient delivery that avoids potential gastrointestinal side effects.
- Every patch is made from all-natural and hypoallergenic materials.
- Use Coupon Code save5 to save 5% off your purchase!
- Fast and Free Shipping on all domestic orders.
Biotin – Benefits and Uses for Supplementation
Most people take Biotin as a beauty supplement for its purported abilities to support hair and nail growth as well as healthy skin. However, Biotin is a very important nutrient with many other uses in the body. It is both a coenzyme and B complex vitamin which is sometimes given the name Vitamin H. As its many different titles might suggest, Biotin plays a supportive role in a wide number of different bodily systems and processes, such as the central nervous system, the digestive tract, metabolism, and even healthy cells. It is also worth noting that biotin deficiencies are much more common in pregnant women.1
If you are pregnant, looking to support healthy skin and hair, or experiencing complications with the nervous or digestive systems, then you may want to consider finding a Biotin supplement which will provide the body with truly effective and bioavailable doses of this important nutrient. Look no further than Biotin Plus Topical Patches from PatchMD. These patch supplements are perhaps the best and most potent option on the market for an all-natural biotin supplement alternative.
Truly Effective Transdermal Biotin
It is theorized that Biotin has exceptionally high bioavailability within the human body. However, there are many who have digestive issues which inhibit the proper absorption of Biotin and many other nutrients. In addition to this, there are those who struggle to swallow capsule, gel, and tablet based supplements due to a variety of medical issues.
In an effort to provide the best transdermal Biotin supplement alternative, PatchMD has designed these Biotin Plus Topical Patches. They have been expertly crafted with optimal doses of nutrient content in a sustained release which provides 8-hours of nourishment for the whole body.
Serving Size: 1 Patch
Servings Per Container: 30
Amount Per Serving
Biotin (Vitamin B7)(Dark Leafy Greens)
Folic Acid (Dark Leafy Carotene)
Vitamin A (as Beta-Carotene)
Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid)
Vitamin D3 (as Cholecalciferol)
Apply patch daily to an area with little or no hair, i.e., shoulder, back or hip. For best results, it is recommended to wear PatchMD patches for 8 hours. There is no additional benefit wearing the patch longer than 8 hours. Patches can be worn during sleep. Avoid using any lotion or cream in the same area as it will inhibit absorption. Patch is not waterproof. It is ok to wear multiple patches at a time.
Note: Made in the USA!
- If pregnant, nursing, or undergoing treatment for a medical condition, consult your physician before taking this product
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not exceed recommended dose
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This Product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.