- Each patch contains a potent dose of vitamins A,C,D, and E, as well as zinc, selenium, l-lysine, and antioxidant-rich green tea extract.
- Formulated for comprehensive immune system support.
- Perfect for helping the body to resist the onset of the common cold.
- PatchMD products are Latex, Lactose, Gluten and Sugar-free.
- 30 patches in every container.
What is a Virus?
Most people are familiar with computer viruses, and how to prevent them. However, many people don’t know the first thing about biological viruses which threaten to infect and damage the human body. If you regularly take time out of your day to protect your computer from harmful invaders, doesn’t your own body deserve the same treatment?
Viruses, as they relate to human health, are distinguished from bacteria and other forms of pathogens for their ability to rapidly reproduce inside the human body, or any other living host. They enter human hosts via every possible avenue: through the skin, the things we eat and drink, and even the air we breathe! Some examples of common viruses include chicken pox, cold sores, and the common cold. Other viral infections can be much more serious, and even life threatening.
Advanced Immune Support with Anti-Viral Plus Topical Patches
Due to their proliferating nature, viruses tend to be difficult to remove once they’ve had the opportunity to grow and spread throughout the body. Thankfully, each of us are equipped with a robust system which is solely responsible for locating and neutralizing viruses and other pathogens. This is, of course, the immune system. However, this system isn’t flawless. If it were, then serious infections would never occur. That’s where PatchMD Anti-Viral Plus Topical Patches comes in!
These revolutionary new Anti-Viral Plus Topical Patches are equipped with some of the most important ingredients for supporting the immune system in its function of locating and neutralizing viral infections before they can spread and cause serious health complications. Some of these ingredients include vitamin C, zinc, and antioxidant-rich green tea extract.
PatchMD Anti-Viral Plus Topical Patches also utilize transdermal nutrient absorption for improved convenience and to avoid gastrointestinal degredation. Just slap one on in the morning and go about your day with the peace of mind that your immune system has all the fuel it needs to work at full-force.
- If pregnant, nursing, or undergoing treatment for a medical condition, consult your physician before taking this product.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not exceed recommended dose.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This Product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.