- Micronutrient content includes antioxidants like vitamin C and NAC, as well as flavonoids like quercetin, luteolin, and rutin.
- Herbal ingredients include stinging nettles, milk thistle, and astragalus root.
- Transdermal patch delivery is convenient, easy to use, and may provide superior bioavailability in certain individuals.
- All patches are free of latex, lactose, and other common allergens.
- 30 topical patches = 30 servings per container.
A New Way to Fight Seasonal Allergies
Allergies are the worst! They’re uncomfortable, distracting, and tend to flare up at the most inconvenient possible times. If you’re someone who regularly struggles with seasonal allergies then you’re probably familiar with these issues. You’re probably also familiar with the shortcomings of antihistamines and other popular allergy medications, particularly the dryness and dizziness they tend to cause. Thankfully, there are other methods for blocking histamines and reducing the symptoms of seasonal allergies.
Histamine is a compound which is released from cells according to allergic or inflammatory reactions to certain compounds which enter the body from the nasal passage, the mouth, or even just the skin. When people with seasonal allergies breath in (or otherwise ingest) particles of pollen and other common allergens, the result is a release of histamine. This is all part of body’s immune system working according to plan, but in individuals of particularly high sensitivity to certain allergens, the histamine release can become excessive and turn into the source of allergic symptoms. That’s right: the itching, eye watering, and throat scratching that is associated with seasonal allergies is actually caused by excessive histamine release, and not directly from the allergens themselves.
For those looking to block excessive histamine release without the use of antihistamine medication, look no further than PatchMD Allergy Plus Topical Patches! These patches contain some of the most important anti-allergy nutrients and herbal extracts available on the market. These include stinging nettles, quercetin, luteolin, and rutin. All of these ingredients have been scientifically verified for their potential to inhibit histamine release.1,2,3,4 PatchMD Allergy Plus Topical Patches also contain antioxidants like vitamin C and N-acetyl-cysteine (NAC) for additional immune system support.
- If pregnant, nursing, or undergoing treatment for a medical condition, consult your physician before taking this product.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not exceed recommended dose.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This Product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.