- Immune nutrient base consists of zinc, vitamin C, vitamin A, L-lysine and pantothenic acid.
- Botanical ingredients include astragalus, echinacea purpurea, andrographis paniculata, and black elderberry.
- May provide antibacterial and antifungal support.
- Most ingredients possess above average antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties.
- 30 servings per bottle.
The Cutting-Edge of Nutritional Immune Support
There are two primary components to Ortho Molecular Products Viracid: an immune nutrient base, and an herbal extract blend. To gain a better understanding of how Viracid has been carefully crafted to support a healthy immune system, let’s take a closer look at those components.
Zinc, vitamin C, vitamin A, L-lysine and pantothenic acid comprise the nutrient base of Viracid. Together, they represent some of the most scientifically verified immune support nutrients which provide a variety of antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties.1,2 But why this particular blend?
Perhaps more so than any other bodily system, the immune system is astoundingly complex. In order to achieve its intended function of identifying and neutralizing pathogens, the immune systems makes use of countless different cell types and many different chemical mediators. As such, nutrient deficiencies, particularly deficiencies in those nutrients which bear antioxidant properties, have the potential to greatly offset a healthy and balanced immune response.
Viracid’s second primary component is comprised of botanical ingredients such as astragalus, echinacea purpurea, andrographis paniculata, and black elderberry. In addition to providing further antioxidant support, these herbal extracts also provide antimicrobial support to aid in more immediate neutralization of pathogens in the form of bacteria, fungi, and more.3,4,5 Ortho-Molecular is the sole provider of this uniquely potent formula.
Note: Keep container tightly closed. Store at room temperature.
Caution: Vitamin A is fat soluble and can accumulate to potentially harmful levels over time. Do not exceed recommended dosage. Consult your physician before use.
- This product contains a desiccant. For best results, keep the desiccant in the bottle until all contents are consumed. Do not eat desiccant.
- If pregnant, nursing, or undergoing treatment for a medical condition, consult your physician before taking this product.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not exceed recommended dose.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This Product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.