- 100 mg of Ubiquinol per softgel via Kaneka QH™.
- May aid in antioxidant protection and cellular energy production.
- Ideal for those who are unable to convert Ubiquinone into its active form.
- Often used for cardiovascular support.
- Free of allergens derived from: Gluten, corn artificial colors and flavors.
- 30 single-gelcap servings per container.
Ubiquinol v.s. Ubiquinone
Ubiquinol is the most active and reduced form of the renowned antioxidant CoQ10. Various forms of CoQ10 are popular supplemental ingredients due to their potential for aiding cells of the body in their protection from free radicals and oxidative stress. However, certain individuals struggle to convert Ubiquinone (another popular CoQ10 form) to its active form of Ubiquinol. For these individuals, Ubiquinol is an ideal choice of antioxidant supplement.
- If pregnant, nursing, or undergoing treatment for a medical condition, consult your physician before taking this product.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not exceed recommended dose.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This Product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.