- 500 mg of Time Release Niacin as Nicotinic Acid per tablet.
- Sustained release may aid in absorption rates while preventing the common side effect of flushing.
- Designed to support the cardiovascular system and over 400 different enzyme reactions!
- Formulated to be free of allergens derived from: Gluten, corn, yeast, artificial colors and flavors.
- 90 single-tablet servings in every container.
Time Release Niacin & NAD
Niacin, sometimes referred to as vitamin B3, is a water soluble vitamin which may be capable of providing nutritional support to multiple bodily systems and functions. However, niacin itself doesn’t perform any of these supportive roles. Instead, each and every tissue of the body is capable of converting niacin into its primary metabolically active form, a coenzyme known as nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide (NAD). Over 400 different enzymes require NAD to catalyze reactions in the human body. This number is far greater than any other vitamin-derived coenzyme.1
Storage: Keep container tightly closed. Store at room temperature. Keep out of reach of children. This product was sealed for your protection. Do not use if outer logoed neck seal or inner-seal is missing or damaged.
Note: Time Release Niacin is designed to release Niacin over a 6-8 hour period to minimize flushing (Avoiding hot beverages is recommended). A small percentage of people may still experience harmless flushing while taking this product.
- If pregnant, nursing, or undergoing treatment for a medical condition, consult your physician before taking this product.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not exceed recommended dose.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This Product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
There are no reviews yet.