- The mineral contents of Reacted Multimin include Magnesium, Zinc, Calcium, Selenium, and more!
- Also features the digestive enzyme Betaine HCL.
- Formulated to be free of allergens derived from: Gluten, yeast, artificial colors and flavors.
- For a more specific reacted mineral selection, try Reacted Magnesium or Reacted Iron.
- 30 servings per container.
Understanding Reacted Minerals and Their Benefits
What is a ‘reacted mineral’? If you’ve been keeping up with the supplement market, then odds are this question has entered your head on more than one occasion. Reacted minerals are a cutting edge method for improving dietary mineral bioavailability via amino acid chelates. This means that the mineral contents of Reacted Multimin are bound to amino acids which aid in their safe delivery and rapid absorption. An ideal choice for those with absorption difficulties surrounding one or more types of dietary mineral!
Caution: This product contains a desiccant. For best results, keep the desiccant in the bottle until all contents are consumed. DO NOT EAT DESICCANT. KEEP CONTAINER TIGHTLY CLOSED. STORE AT ROOM TEMPERATURE.
- If pregnant, nursing, or undergoing treatment for a medical condition, consult your physician before taking this product.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not exceed recommended dose.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This Product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.