- 200 mg of Calcium in the form of Calcium Citrate USP, DimaCal®, DiCalcium Malate, and TRAACS® Calcium Bisglycinate Chelate.
- 175 mg of Magnesium in the form of TRAACS® Magnesium Bisglycinate Chelate Buffered, DiMagnesium Malate, Magnesium Citrate USP.
- Designed primarily for Musculoskeletal health support, but may confer other nutritional benefits.
- Formulated to be free of allergens derived from: Gluten, yeast, artificial colors and flavors.
- 90 servings per container.
What Makes Reacted Cal-Mag Superior?
Calcium and Magnesium are exceedingly popular ingredients on the supplement market, and for good reason too! These two dietary minerals are best known for their roles in bone formation and density, but they can also provide support for stress management, heart health, and much, much more.1,2* So, what sets Reacted Cal-Mag apart from the rest of its competitors?
Most generic Calcium and Magnesium supplements use only a single source of each mineral. This is problematic because such a dosage can often overwhelm a singular pathway of absorption and thus limit nutrient uptake. That’s why Reacted Cal-Mag from Ortho Molecular Products leverages multiple pathways of absorption by using three different forms of each mineral.
- If pregnant, nursing, or undergoing treatment for a medical condition, consult your physician before taking this product.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not exceed recommended dose.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This Product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.