- Provides balanced doses of four different Natural Vitamin E forms.
- Designed primarily for antioxidant support.
- May provide nutritional benefits for the immune and cardiovascular systems.
- Free of: Gluten, corn, yeast, artificial colors, and flavors.
- 60 servings per container.
Understanding Tocopherols & Vitamin E
The most prominent sources of Vitamin E in dietary supplements are a class of natural compounds known as Tocopherols. These compounds come in many different forms, and are derived from many different sources, but many share a common quality of Vitamin E activity. Tocopherol compounds which exhibit this activity can accurately be referred to simply as ‘Vitamin E’. Ortho Molecular Product Natural Vitamin E Mixed Tocopherols provides four of the most prominent Tocopherol forms for highly bioavailable and balanced antioxidant support.*
- If pregnant, nursing, or undergoing treatment for a medical condition, consult your physician before taking this product.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not exceed recommended dose.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This Product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
There are no reviews yet.