- Contains two of the most notorious anti-allergy nutrients: Quercetin and Bromelain.
- Also features antioxidants like vitamin C and N-acetyl-cysteine (NAC).
- Continuous use may provide lasting relief from allergy symptoms.
- Non-drowsy & vegetarian-friendly formulation.
- Free of allergens derived from: Gluten, corn, yeast, artificial colors and flavors.
- Enjoy the great outdoors again!
Understanding Your Allergies
Allergies are the worst! The last thing anyone wants on a beautiful Spring day is to be constantly sniffling, sneezing, and wiping tears from their watery eyes. It’s not just uncomfortable, it can be a massive distraction at work, or even just when trying to take a leisurely stroll through the park.
There are countless medications, known as antihistamines, which are prescribed for relief of allergy symptoms. This is achieved by blocking or reducing the output of histamines. Histamines are chemicals which the immune system releases in response to allergens like pollen and dander.
People who have ‘allergies’ are those who experience excessive antihistamine release in response to allergens. These histamines are what cause the sneezing, tearing, and itching associated with an allergic reaction. While antihistamines are useful for reducing these symptoms, they won’t actually balance your body’s natural allergic reactions. That’s where Ortho Molecular Products Natural D-Hist comes in!
Natural Ingredients for Allergic Relief
For those who wish to meaningfully alter excessive allergic responses, antihistamines won’t quite do the trick. Instead, it may be more useful to invest in supplements which provide nutrients that are known to be involved in the regulation of histamine release.
Perhaps the two most notorious anti-allergy nutrients are Quercetin and Bromelain. Quercetin is a polyphenol which may help to resist pro-inflammatory cytokines, leukotrienes creation, and suppresses interleukin IL-4 and IL-6 production. 1 Meanwhile, bromelain is an enzyme which is also known for anti-inflammatory support. In particular, bromelain has been found to be effective against inflammation in the nasal passage – a key area for allergic discomfort.2 Ortho-Molecular has blended both of these ingredients into one powerful formula.
Note: STORE AT ROOM TEMPERATURE. This product was sealed for your protection. Do not use if box is open or blister seals are damaged.
Caution: This product may contain one or more of the following: Calcium Silicate, Magnesium Stearate, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Silicon Dioxide, and Stearic Acid.
- If pregnant, nursing, or undergoing treatment for a medical condition, consult your physician before taking this product
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not exceed recommended dose
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This Product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.