- 500 mg of N-Acetyl Cysteine USP per serving.
- Antioxidant properties may provide aid for the immune system, detoxification, inflammatory response, respiratory health, and more!
- NAC has potential to assist the cells of the body in Glutathione synthesis.
- Those seeking additional antioxidant support may be interested in Ortho-Molecular Mitocore
- Natural vegetable capsules are free of allergens derived from: Gluten, yeast, artificial colors and flavors.
- 60 complete servings per container.
Why Choose N-Acetyl Cysteine (NAC) Over Other Antioxidants?
Nutritional compounds which exhibit antioxidant properties are much more common that most people think. Many are aware of the heavy hitters like glutathione and vitamin C, but the long list of ‘antioxidant compounds’ runs much deeper. For example, nearly every compound which gives fruits and vegetables their distinct colors and flavors also exhibit antioxidant properties. That begs the question: why are certain antioxidant compounds featured in dietary supplements more than others?
N-acetyl cysteine (NAC) is one such antioxidant which is a very common supplemental ingredient. The reason for this is fairly simple: not only does NAC exhibit its own distinct antioxidant properties, it also serves as a precursor to the formation of glutathione.1 Glutathione is widely regarded as the most powerful antioxidant in the human body due to its ubiquitous presence in the cells of the body, and its high concentrations in the liver where it is thought to be an integral component of numerous detoxification processes.2
Caution: This product contains a desiccant. For best results, keep the desiccant in the bottle until all contents are consumed. DO NOT EAT DESICCANT. KEEP CONTAINER TIGHTLY CLOSED. STORE AT ROOM TEMPERATURE.
- If pregnant, nursing, or undergoing treatment for a medical condition, consult your physician before taking this product.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not exceed recommended dose.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This Product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
There are no reviews yet.