- 10 mg serving of lithium orotate per capsule.
- Most commonly taken for support of mental health and cognitive functions.
- Formulated to be free of allergens derived from: Gluten, corn, yeast, artificial colors and flavors.
- 60 complete servings per container.
The Current State of Supplemental Lithium Orotate
Lithium is a chemical element which can be best described as an alkali metal. Lithium Orotate is a salt form of lithium which is sometimes used as an ingredient in dietary supplements. While scientific evidence is limited, and the FDA has not approved it for the treatment of any diseases or health conditions, supplemental lithium is sometimes used for support of various aspects of mental health and cognitive function.
- If pregnant, nursing, or undergoing treatment for a medical condition, consult your physician before taking this product.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not exceed recommended dose.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This Product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.