- Each vegetable capsule contains 300 mg of Alpha Lipoic Acid.
- Also includes a 300 mg dose of biotin due to the potential for ALA to delete biotin levels.
- Antioxidant properties may support various aspects of cardiovascular health.
- Quality formulation contains no: Gluten, corn, yeast, artificial colors and flavors
- 60 single-capsule servings per container.
Why Reach for Alpha Lipoic Acid?
If one was to create a ‘Hall of Fame’ for antioxidants, Alpha Lipoic Acid (ALA) would undoubtedly be among the first additions. Aside from Glutathione and Vitamin C, it could easily be debated that no other nutritional compound is as well renowned for its highly versatile antioxidant properties. ALA is also commonly taken to aid in the balancing of cholesterol levels already within a normal range.*
- If pregnant, nursing, or undergoing treatment for a medical condition, consult your physician before taking this product.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not exceed recommended dose.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This Product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.