- A nutritional blood glucose support blend containing alpha lipoic acid (ALA), cinnamon bark extract, chromium, and biotin.
- May support various aspects of cellular metabolism.
- Designed for comprehensive cardiovascular aid.
- Does not contain gluten, corn, yeast, artificial colors and flavors.
- 120 natural vegetable capsules.
Ingredients for Blood Glucose Support
Ortho Molecular Products Diaxinol is on the cutting edge of nutritional support for blood glucose levels already within a healthy range. As with every formulation from Ortho-Molecular, Diaxinol’s ingredients are of the highest quality and have been selected due to information contained in credible scientific literature. Let’s take a closer look at some of the key players:
Alpha Lipoic Acid – commonly referred to by its acronym of ALA, this nutrient is primarily known for its antioxidant properties and the role it plays in cellular metabolism, particularly the breakdown of carbs and fats into usable energy. Its antioxidant support properties enable ALA to aid in the maintenance of healthy blood vessels and circulation. For these reasons, and due to the role that inflammation and free radicals play in hampering blood glucose regulation, numerous studies have investigated the potential for ALA to support healthy blood glucose levels already within a normal range.1
Cinnamon Bark Extract – a common ingredient in cooking, cinnamon may actually be underutilized in cardiovascular health supplements. Similar to ALA, cinnamon possess antioxidant and anti-inflammatory support properties. As such, it is no surprise that multiple studies have shown that cinnamon may have health benefits for those with elevated blood glucose levels still within a normal range.2,3
Chromium – an essential nutrient which is required for sugar and fat metabolism. Its biologically active form is known as glucose tolerance factor (GTF) – a dietary agent which aids in regulating carbohydrate metabolism and insulin activity.4,5
Biotin – a water-soluble B vitamin (sometimes known as vitamin B7), Biotin also plays a significant role in carbohydrate metabolism. For this reason, a number of studies have revealed a synergistic relationship between chromium and biotin when taken supplementally.6 In addition to this, biotin may also be supportive of natural insulin secretions within the body.7
- If pregnant, nursing, or undergoing treatment for a medical condition, consult your physician before taking this product.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not exceed recommended dose.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This Product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.