- 300 mg of CoEnzyme Q10 per softgel.
- Also contains 30 IU of Vitamin E for enhanced absorption and maximum stability.
- Antioxidant support properties may be particularly useful for the cardiovascular system.
- Free of allergens derived from: Gluten, corn, artificial colors and flavors.
- 60 complete servings per softgel.
Behind the Popularity of CoQ-10
Coenzyme Q10 (CoQ-10) is a fat-soluble compound which is best known for its antioxidant properties. While this powerful antioxidant is naturally present in the heart, liver, kidneys, and pancreas, it is also a very popular supplemental ingredient. This due largely in part to the numerous important functions that it has in the body, but it is also related to the frequency of CoQ-10 deficiencies in certain individuals.1 Ortho Molecular Products CoQ-10 300 mg is an ideal means of countering such a deficiency. It may also provide cardiovascular health support.
- If pregnant, nursing, or undergoing treatment for a medical condition, consult your physician before taking this product.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not exceed recommended dose.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This Product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.