- Each natural vegetable capsule contains 3 g of L-Citrulline.
- CitraNOX also features antioxidant support from Grape Seed Extract and Quercetin Dihydrate.
- Designed to aid in balanced nitric oxide production, and other aspects of a healthy cardiovascular system.
- This quality formulation is free from: Gluten, corn, yeast, artificial colors and flavors.
- 30 servings per container.
A Brief Overview of L-Citrulline
L-citrulline, is what’s known as a non-essential amino acid. However, just because they are referred to as ‘non-essential’ doesn’t mean that the body has no use for these particular aminos – the exact opposite is true! Rather, this label simply means that the body is capable of producing L-citrulline on its own, given enough protein from dietary sources.
Even still, there are many good reasons and situations to encourage the direct consumption of L-citrulline. For example: the kidneys change L-citrulline into another amino acid called L-arginine and a chemical called nitric oxide – both of which play numerous important roles in cardiovascular health and other bodily systems.1
- If pregnant, nursing, or undergoing treatment for a medical condition, consult your physician before taking this product.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not exceed recommended dose.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This Product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.