- 200 mg of I3C and 100 mg of DIM per serving.
- Designed for support of estrogen balance and a healthy endocrine system.
- May also aid in antioxidant activity and the signaling of key detoxification pathways.
- Calcium D-glucarate supports the body’s ability to detoxify estrogens, foreign molecules and fat-soluble toxins.
- 60 natural vegetable capsules per container.
A Better Understanding of Hormones & the Human Body
Of all the chemicals and molecules which are regularly excreted and distributed within the human body, few exert a greater influence on overall health and wellness than hormones.
Sadly, when most people hear the word ‘hormone’, they conjure to mind images of growth hormones like steroids, or perhaps the radical hormonal mood swings brought about by puberty. While both of these subjects are relevant to the diverse roles of hormones and the endocrine system as a whole, they only scratch the surface, and can often mislead people in their evaluations of a healthy hormonal balance.
Besides steroids, two other hormones have also become household names. These are, of course, the sex hormones: estrogen and testosterone. While estrogen expression tends to be higher in females, and testosterone is more associated with males and masculine behavior, both hormones can be found in every human body, regardless of gender. In addition, the roles that they play have much wider reach than simply health topics related to sex and gender.
Estrogen, for example, has been shown to have a direct impact on everything from cognitive function to bone density.1 Indeed, the benefits of properly balanced hormonal levels are many, but it’s also worth noting that hormonal imbalances have the potential to trigger serious health concerns if left unchecked. It’s not about finding a way to get more or less of any given hormone, but rather finding a way to balance levels of all hormones in the body. It may even be possible to support such a balance with nutritional choices alone.
CDG EstroDIM – The Best Ingredients for Endocrine Support
While there are many nutrients and herbal extracts which are often marketed and recommended for hormonal balance support, none are more scientifically verified than Indole-3-Carbinol (I3C) and Diindolylmethane (DIM). I3C is a compound found in cruciferous vegetables like broccoli and cabbage. After being absorbed and digested, I3C is then converted into DIM.
In addition to their antioxidant and detoxification pathway activating properties, I3C and DIM have been shown to have a significant impact on estrogen synthesis, metabolic activation, and signaling.2
Unlike many of the leading supplements, Ortho Molecular Products CDG EstroDIM features both I3C and DIM. It is all too common for supplements of this nature to leave out the I3C, as it is sometimes seen as only a means of helping the body to produce DIM. This is a mistake as research has shown that each have their own unique impact on various facets of estrogen activity in the human body. That’s just one of many factors that puts Ortho-Molecular CDG EstroDIM ahead of the curve.
- If pregnant, nursing, or undergoing treatment for a medical condition, consult your physician before taking this product
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not exceed recommended dose
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This Product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
There are no reviews yet.