- Cardio B features balanced doses of Folic Acid (B9), Vitamin B6, and Vitamin B12.
- Designed primarily for cardiovascular support, but may also aid in various aspects of brain health.
- Also includes the digestive enzyme Betaine for nutrient absorption support.
- Free of allergens derived from: Gluten, corn, yeast, artificial colors and flavors.
- 120 servings per container – an awesome value!
A Quick Breakdown of Cardio B & the “Homocysteine Hypothesis”
The relationship between certain B-complex vitamins and the cardiovascular system revolves around one particular compound: homocysteine. This is because an excess of homocysteine is widely considered to be a negative factor in overall cardiovascular health. The reason that the B-complex vitamins Folic Acid (B9), Vitamin B6, and Vitamin B12 (the principal ingredients of Cardio B) are so often recommended for countering such an accumulation is their supportive role in homocysteine methylation. This concept is sometimes known as the “Homocysteine Hypothesis”, and, if accurate, may also implicate a number of potential brain health benefits.1*
Caution: This product contains a desiccant. For best results, keep the desiccant in the bottle until all contents are consumed. DO NOT EAT DESICCANT. KEEP CONTAINER TIGHTLY CLOSED. STORE AT ROOM TEMPERATURE. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- If pregnant, nursing, or undergoing treatment for a medical condition, consult your physician before taking this product.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not exceed recommended dose.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This Product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.