- Contains a blend of every micronutrient your body needs to survive and thrive.
- Albion® TRAACS® chelated mineral complexes enhance bioavailability.
- B vitamins support energy production and methylation.
- Utilizes a synergistic blend of vitamin K2 (as MK-7) and D3
- Key antioxidants and phytonutrients like vitamin C, vitamin E mixed tocopherols, and carotenoids protect cells from free radical damage.
- Features an optimal 2:1 magnesium to calcium ratio.
- 240 capsules make for 60 daily servings per container.
Macronutrients & Micronutrients: How to Create a Balanced Diet
In principal, there are only two different kinds of nutrient: macronutrients and micronutrients. Macronutrients can be understood very easily as fats, protein, and carbohydrates. These three categories represent the base nutritional content of everything we eat. Micronutrients, however, are much more elusive, but equally important.1
Some micronutrient categories like vitamins and minerals are household names. Others like choline defy categorization, yet still play a significant role within the human body. Though micronutrients are required in much smaller quantities than their macro counterparts, the variety of important micronutrients is overwhelmingly vast.
Even the most imbalanced diets have the potential to yield sufficient levels of macronutrients. However, diets which are heavy in processed foods and lacking in fruits and vegetables are particularly susceptible to micronutrient deficiencies. Because there are so many different important vitamins, minerals, phytonutrients, and other micronutrients with so many different food sources, it can be excessively difficult to get a proper micronutrient profile from dietary choices alone.
In an effort to ease the difficulty of achieving a full and balanced nutrient intake, Ortho Molecular Products has developed these Alpha Base Capsules. They are packed with recommended daily dosages of every micronutrient your body might need to survive and thrive. Whether you eat like a health nut or you live on junk-food, Ortho-Molecular Products Alpha Base Capsules are sure to provide nutrition which you aren’t getting from other food sources.
- If pregnant, nursing, or undergoing treatment for a medical condition, consult your physician before taking this product.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not exceed recommended dose.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This Product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.