- Contains a unique and powerful blend of micronutrients and adaptogenic herbal extracts.
- Also includes Adrenal Concentrate for advanced glandular support of the HPA axis.
- Designed for optimal stress response support.
- May aid in the development of a healthy cortisol to DHEA ratio.
- Does not contain wheat, gluten, yeast, soy, dairy products, fish, shellfish, peanuts,
tree nuts, egg, artificial colors, artificial sweeteners or preservatives.
- 60 capsules per container.
Stress, The HPA Axis, and Nutrition
Stress isn’t just an unpleasant feeling; it can actually be quite dangerous to one’s long-term health if left unchecked. Though it may sound strange that a state-of-mind can cause physical health problems, it is important to realize that the body has a physical response to stress which tangibly impacts the health of certain key bodily systems and functions. It’s all rooted in the hypothalamic-pituitary-adrenal (HPA) axis.
The HPA axis refers to several glands whose interactions help the body to respond to environmental stressors: the hypothalamus, the pituitary gland, and the adrenal glands. Many are familiar with the concept of hormones like cortisol and DHEA used as biomarkers for measuring stress levels. That’s because they are both products of HPA axis functions.1
To put it simply: managing stress isn’t just about taking more time off work, or taking deep breaths in difficult situations. Those actions might indeed be helpful, but they won’t accomplish much if the health of the HPA axis is already compromised. This leaves the question: how best to support the health of these crucially important glands?
As with any organ or organ system in the body, the HPA axis requires proper nutrition to function optimally. There are countless micronutrients which may have an impact on HPA axis functionality. So much so, that even well-balanced diets might still be lacking in certain key nutrients or even entire nutrient groups.
In addition to a wide variety of necessary micronutrients, Ortho Molecular Products Adren-All contains a powerful blend of adaptogenic herbal extracts. These include rhodiola rosea, licorice root, and eleuthero root. Adaptogens are named as such for their ability to help the body adapt to stressful environments. Therefore, they may relieve a great deal of strain from the HPA axis. For all these reasons, Ortho-Molecular Products Adren-All is the most comprehensive HPA axis and stress response support formulation available anywhere.
- If pregnant, nursing, or undergoing treatment for a medical condition, consult your physician before taking this product.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not exceed recommended dose.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This Product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.