- Identifies the specific probiotic contents of the gut biome.
- Ideal for those seeking optimal support of gastrointestinal health.
- Utilizes advanced whole-genome shotgun sequencing and artificial intelligence technology.
- Identifies microorganisms which would be undetectable by 16S profiling.
- Onegevity Gutbio is an at-home test kit designed for simple and convenient use.
Onegevity Gutbio – A Scientific Approach to Gut Health Optimization
By now, most people are aware of the wide-reaching and critically important roles played by certain bacterial strains (informally referred to as ‘probiotics’) found throughout the gastrointestinal tract. These gastrointestinal probiotics are known as gut flora, gut microbiota, or the gut biome. While the public awareness of this system has grown tremendously in recent years, many still underestimate its complexity.
Perhaps the most complex facet of the gut biome is the sheer variety of bacterial strains and species it contains. Numerous studies have indicated that the roles and functions of probiotics tend to differ, even just from strain to strain.
Quality probiotic supplements account for this complexity with a strategic assortment of bacterial strains and species which cover a wide range of essential functions. However, probiotic supplementation is always something of a shot in the dark if you don’t know the specific makeup of your unique gut biome.
Onegevity Gutbio from Onegevity Health is the best method for testing the exact contents of your gut flora – all from the comforts of your own home. This is made possible via the most advanced sequencing technology available to date: whole-genome shotgun sequencing. This technology enables the sequencing tens of thousands of microorganisms which would be undetectable by 16S profiling.
Armed with a deeper understanding of your gut microbiota, probiotic supplementation can be approached in a much more targeted and effective manner.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This Product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.