- A calibrated blend of ingredients to support eye health and longevity.
- Contains folate in the form of Metafolin®.
- Designed to aid in healthy homocysteine levels already within a natural range.*
- 30 servings per container.
The Key Players in the Ocufolin Formula
Perhaps the most important ingredient in Ocufolin is Metafolin® – an active l-methylfolate, also known as folate. While most eye health support formulas contain folate, many fail to contain it in its active form. This is an important distinction because it allows the body to bypass the methylation process of folate and therefore may support the ease at which it can access the retina of the eye where it is needed most.
Next on the list of important ingredients is vitamin D in the form of cholecalciferol, also referred to as vitamin D3. Vitamin D deficiencies are shocking common in the US and may be a contributing factor in eye health issues which tend to develop with age.
Finally, two of the most important and renowned eye health ingredients are zeaxanthin and lutein. No vision support formula is complete without these two potent carotenoids. In essence, these carotenoids are pigments which give a yellow-green color to numerous plants. They are also naturally present within the macula of the human eye. The primary mechanisms by which they provide eye health support are of an antioxidant and free radical scavenging nature.1,2
- If pregnant, nursing, or undergoing treatment for a medical condition, consult your physician before taking this product.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not exceed recommended dose.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This Product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
There are no reviews yet.