Benefits of Ocu-GLO
- Specifically formulated to support canine eyes
- Includes Grapeseed Extract, Lutein and Omega-3 Fatty Acids
- Formulated by board certified veterinary ophthalmologists
- Guaranteed certified under FDA Good Manufacturing Practices regulations for absolute safety and purity
- Made in the USA
Ocu-GLO contains 12 natural pharmaceutical grade antioxidants that work together to support the nutritional needs of your dog’s eyes. The three cornerstone ingredients are lutein, grapeseed extract, and omega 3 fatty acids. Lutein is an oxycarotenoid found in dark leafy vegetables, colored fruits, flowers such as marigolds, and egg yolks. It is readily bioavailable and is very important for retinal and lens health. Grapeseed extract is a potent proanthocyanidin antioxidant. Omega 3 fatty acids enrich the normal function of retinal photoreceptors. These cornerstone ingredients are combined in Ocu-GLO with nine other carefully chosen antioxidants in the optimal concentrations and work synergistically to support canine eye health. It is critical for supplements to provide the correct amounts of the right ingredients for our dogs’ ocular health. For example, popular over-the-counter human vision supplements do not contain adequate lutein for the health needs of the canine eye.
Serving Size: 1 Liquid Gelcap
Servings Per Container: 90
Amount Per Serving
|GLO Proprietary Blend|
(Grapeseed Extract 95%, Lutein 20%, Omega-3 55% EPA/DHA)
|Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid)||100 mg|
|Vitamin E (as d-Alpha Tocopheryl)||50 IU|
|Vitamin B-1 (as Thiamine HCI)||0.2 mg|
|Vitamin B-3 (as Niacin)||2.4 mg|
|Vitamin B-6 (as Pyridoxine HCI)||0.2 mg|
|Folate (as Folic Acid)||40 mcg|
|Vitamin B-12 (as Cyanocobalamin)||5 mcg|
|Pantothenic Acid (as d-Calcium Pantothenate)||2 mg|
|Zinc (as Zinc Oxide)||5 mg|
|Alpha Lipoic Acid||25 mg|
|Coenzyme Q10 (Ubiquinone)||25 mg|
|Lycopene from Tomato Extract||2 mg|
|Green Tea Extract 40% EGCG||40 mg|
Other Ingredients: Gelatin, glycerin, purified water, soy lecithin (non-GMO), beeswax (yellow), carob extract, soybean oil (non-GMO) & titanium dioxide.
Ocu-GLO is a trademark of Animal HealthQuest Solutions and the formula is patented.
Dosage and Use:
How long will one bottle of Ocu-GLO™ last?
This depends on the weight of the dog.
|Weight of Dog||# GelCaps per Bottle||# GelCaps per Day||Size of Ocu-GLO™||# Days Bottle Lasts|
|10 lbs or less||90||1||Small Size||90|
|11 to 30 lbs||90||1||Med/Large Size||90|
|31 to 60 lbs||90||2||Med/Large Size||45|
|61 to 100 lbs||90||3||Med/Large Size||30|
100 lbs +
- If pregnant, nursing, or undergoing treatment for a medical condition, consult your physician before taking this product
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not exceed recommended dose
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This Product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.