Inhalation is one of the most direct and effective means of absorbing things into the body, certainly more so than ingestion. Vaporizers present exceptional potential for safe, convenient, and fast-acting nutrient absorption. This is not an e-cigarette. Nutriair Sleep is the first inhalable sleep support supplement which combines melatonin and l-theanine with natural extracts from passion flower and chamomile.
- Vaporized nano-mist technology may greatly enhance nutrient absorption.
- Oils are proudly made in the USA with USP grade ingredients in an FDA-approved facility.
- Contains proven sleep and relaxation support agents melatonin and l-theanine, as well as natural extracts of passionflower and chamomile.
- Three to five inhalation before bedtime may aid in full-bodied relaxation.
- Completely portable with no charging required.
- ZERO nicotine and 100% vegan friendly!
Understanding Sleep and Nutrition
Sleep: can’t live with it, can’t live without it. If you constantly find yourself repeating this phrase or similar frustrated idioms as you toss and turn in your sheets, then you may be experiencing sleep health complications resulting from malnourishment or other poor dietary and lifestyle choices.
Thankfully there is a small assortment of nutrients which have been shown to have tremendous potential for helping a number of different types of bodies and minds get a more immediate and deeper night’s sleep. Two of these nutrients are melatonin and l-theanine.
Proven Sleep and Relaxation Support Ingredients
Melatonin is perhaps the most notorious and effective of all sleep support nutrients. It is a natural hormone which is produce in the pineal gland in higher concentration in darkness (i.e. at nighttime). This melatonin uptake serves as a signal for the body to unwind and drift off to sleep.
L-theanine, on the other hand, has only recently been unveiled as a potential sleep-aid nutrient. A 2015 study showed that L-Theanine has great potential to promote relaxation without drowsiness through anxiolysis. This review suggests that L-theanine may be useful as a safe and natural sleep aid.1
In addition to these two potent sleep support agents, Nutriair Sleep also contains natural passionflower and chamomile extracts. These two herbs have long been used, usually in the form of tea, to help the body relax before bed. Now modern scientific research has provided some validation for the relaxation supporting properties of these ancient natural remedies.2,3
Melatonin, l-theanine, natural passionflower, and natural chamomile
Dosage and Use:
- Take three to five inhalations before bedtime and don’t operate heavy machinery after using Nutriair Sleep.
Note: Each pen is good for roughly 200 inhalations/1-3 weeks if following recommended use.
- Do not exceed more than 20 servings in any given hour.
- If pregnant, nursing, or undergoing treatment for a medical condition, consult your physician before taking this product
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not exceed recommended dose
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This Product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.