For many parents, the nutrient intake of their children is an ever-present concern. This is understandable given the importance of quality nutrition to the developing body and mind, and the common reluctance of kids to eat healthy foods. Nutri-Spec Might-Mins is carefully designed to provide your kids with a daily dose of essential vitamins and minerals in a convenient and tasty chewable wafer.
- Contains Vitamin A, fat-soluble Vitamin C, Vitamin D in the active form of cholecalciferol (D3), and numerous B Complex Vitamins.
- Also features trace dietary minerals like Zinc, Selenium, Magnesium, and more.
- Vanadium and Chromium Nicotinate may help the body balance sugar levels.
- Designed to help the growing body stay in stable supply of nutrients.
- Sweetened wafers are quick, convenient, and sure to win over even the pickiest eaters.
The Might-Mins Advantage
Mighty-Mins is designed to provide the careful design and unique benefits of Activator in a form that is suitable and specifically tailored to the health and wellness of children. Growing bodies and minds are even more dependant upon stable nutrient supplies than adults and people of advanced age. A daily multiple could be the perfect way to prevent the possibility of a nutrient deficiency which could seriously hamper healthy development, particularly for kids who tend to avoid their green veggies and other nutritious foods.
In addition to utilizing Activator’s fast dissolution timing to support proper absorption in the intestines, Mighty Mins also features carefully researched nutrient selections and dosages which are most relevant to the nutritional needs of children. These ingredients include a number of trace dietary minerals which cannot be produced in the body, and are often absent in the foods that kids love most, as well as essential vitamins like Vitamin A, fat-soluble Vitamin C, Vitamin D in the active form of cholecalciferol (D3), and numerous B Complex Vitamins.
Another aspect which set Mighty-Mins apart from other leading children’s multivitamins is the inclusion of Vanadium and Chromium Nicotinate for their potential to help the body naturally balance sugar levels.
|Serving Size: 4 Wafers |
Servings Per Container: 60
|Amount Per Serving|
|Vitamin A (as retinyl palmitate and 57% from beta-carotene)||3500 IU|
|Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid and 50% as ascorbyl palmitate)||40 mg|
|Vitamin D (as cholecalciferol)||400 IU|
|Vitamin E (d-alpha-tocopheryl succinate)||40 IU|
|Thiamin (as thiamin pyrophosphate)||0.2 mg|
|Riboflavin (as riboflavin-5-phosphate)||0.2 mg|
|Niacin (as niacinamide)||3 mg|
|Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxal-5-phosphate)||0.3 mg|
|Folate (as folic acid)||300 mcg|
|Vitamin B12 (as cyanocobalamin)||2 mcg|
|Pantothenic acid (as D-calcium pantothenate)||4 mg|
|Calcium (as calcium citrate)||150 mg|
|Iron (as ammonium ferric citrate)||5 mg|
|Iodine (as potassium iodide)||100 mcg|
|Magnesium (as magnesium citrate)||100 mg|
|Zinc (as zinc citrate)||10 mg|
|Selenium (as sodium selenite)||50 mcg|
|Copper (as copper citrate)||1.2 mg|
|Manganese (as manganese citrate)||1.5 mg|
|Chromium (as chromium dinicotinate glycinate)||80 mcg|
|Molybdenum (as sodium molybdate)||50 mcg|
|Vanadium (as BMOV)||20 mcg|
|Silica (as silicon dioxide)||10 mg|
|Choline (as choline bitartrate)||5 mg|
|Other Ingredients: Sweetener blend (sucrose, sorbitol, fructose), natural flavors, stearic acid, coconut oil complex, citric acid and magnesium stearate.|
Dosage and Use:
- 6 months to 30 months – 1 per day (can be crushed)
- 30 months through 5 years – 2 per day
- 6 years and older: 3 -4 per day
Caution: Accidental overdose of iron-containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under 6. Keep this product out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or poison control center immediately.
- If pregnant, nursing, or undergoing treatment for a medical condition, consult your physician before taking this product
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not exceed recommended dose
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This Product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.