Electrolytes are some of the most valuable substances within the human body. However, there are few supplements on the market which are designed to help balance electrolyte levels in response to common shortcomings within the average person’s diet. Formula ES from Nutri-Spec is an all-in-one electrolyte support package which harnesses a synergistic relationship between some of the most important electrolyte minerals and antioxidants.
- Utilizes two of the most important electrolyte minerals – magnesium and potassium.
- Also includes some of the most important antioxidants and aminos like L-Carnitine, Quercetin anhydrous, Rutin, CoQ10.
- Electrolyte’s role in muscle contractions may aid in exercise and athletic performance.
- Designed synergistically aid the body in countering electrolyte imbalances.
- May nutritionally support a number of cardiovascular processes, as well as energy and metabolism.
Understanding Electrolytes and the Potential for Imbalance
Electrolytes are nutrients, typically minerals, which are present in a variety of bodily fluids like blood, urine, and sweat. They have a number of important functions and supportive roles within the human body like regulation of cardiovascular processes and muscle contractions. The most prominent examples of electrolytes include sodium, potassium, chloride, calcium, magnesium, and phosphate.
It is thought that many cases of electrolyte imbalance result from having excess sodium levels with mild to severe deficiencies in some of the most important of these minerals like potassium and magnesium. Unhealthy dietary choices always run the risk of triggering such mineral imbalances and electrolyte imbalances are sure to follow as well, potentially contributing to a number of complications within a variety of bodily systems.
- If pregnant, nursing, or undergoing treatment for a medical condition, consult your physician before taking this product
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not exceed recommended dose
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This Product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.