Benefits of Virgin Coconut Oil
- Made with Organic Coconut Oil
- Rich in Medium Chain Triglyceride’s (MCT’s)
- Helps to prevent bone loss
- High in polyphenols which act as antioxidants
- Acts as a moderate anti-inflammatory
- Non-GMO, vegan, and free from most allergens.
Coconut oil is a healthier alternative to butter, margarine, and vegetable oil for cooking and baking. But, if you don’t like the taste if it, softgels are a healthy solution for obtaining the benefits of this well-known oil. It’s rich fatty acid content had been shown to provide relief from chronic inflammation. It contains a high amount of healthy fats known as Medium Chain Triglyceride’s or MCT’s. Additionally, it has been shown to reduce and may even help to prevent further bone loss in those with osteoporosis. The polyphenols exert antioxidant properties that can benefit bone integrity and reduce accelerated osteoporosis.1,2
Studies are being done to prove the efficacy of MCT’s and their effects on Alzheimer’s disease. Many people report that the symptoms associated with this debilitating disease are reduced by consuming coconut oil.3
Serving Size: 3 Softgels
Servings Per Container: 40
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat
Organic Virgin Coconut Oil
3.0 g (3,000 mg)
Ingredients: Each serving may typically provide the following naturally occurring beneficial fatty acids: Lauric Acid 1.43 g, Myristic Acid 529 mg, Caprylic Acid 221 mg, Capric Acid 177 mg, Oleic Acid 177 mg, and Linoleic Acid 44 mg
Other Ingredients: Softgel Capsule (gelatin, glycerin, water).
Contains NO: sugar, salt, starch, yeast, wheat, gluten, corn, soy, milk, egg, shellfish or preservatives.
Dosage and Use:
- As a dietary supplement, take 3 softgels 2 to 3 times daily with meals.
Note: This product may begin to solidify at temperatures below 78 degrees F (26 degrees C).
Storage: Store in a cool, dry place.
- If pregnant, nursing, or undergoing treatment for a medical condition, consult your physician before taking this product
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not exceed recommended dose
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This Product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.