New Chapter’s patented Zyflamend Whole Body formulation represents a scientific breakthrough in promoting a healthy inflammation response. Recent research studies suggest this may be an effective strategy to promote healthy joint function and normal cell growth.
New Chapter has extensively researched the herbal pharmacopoeia and international medical databases and has discovered that the following time-tested herbs, properly extracted and blended in the correct proportions, contain at least 8 phtyonutrients that may safely and significantly promote a healthy inflammation response.
- Holy basil (Ocimum sanctum): Contains ursolic acid, which significantly enhances detoxification and promotes a healthy inflammation response.
- Turmeric: Unique curcumin phytonutrient complex, synergistic with green tea, significantly multiplying each herb’s ability to promote healthy eicosanoid balance.
- Ginger: Supercritical extract modulates both eicosanoid cascades and offers numerous anti-aging constituents
- Green tea: Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences report green tea polyphenols exert a beneficial effect on healthy eicosanoid balance. Major university database notes green tea contains 51 phytonutrients that promote a healthy inflammation response.
- Rosemary: Dual extracts offer highly concentrated, full spectrum eicosanoid balance and support detoxification.
- Hu Zhang (Polygonum cuspidatum): Richest known resveratrol source, with each daily serving delivering the approximate equivelant of six glasses of resveratrol-rich wine.
- Chinese goldthread and barberry: Unique berbeine phytonutrient complex naturally promotes a healthy inflammation response.
- Oregano: Source of large number of phytonutrient modulators (31) according to USDA database.
- Chinese Skullcap: Unique baicalin phytonutrient complex, naturally promotes healthy inflammation response.
Prepared without any chemical solvents, certified Kosher.
Serving Size: 2 capsules
Servings Per Container: 60
Rosemary (Rosmarinus officinalis) (leaf) 100 mg supercritical extract and 50 mg hydroethanolic extract
Turmeric (Curcuma longa) (rhizome) 10 mg organic supercritical extract and 100 mg hydroethanolic extract
Ginger (Zingiber officinale) (rhizome) 54 mg organic supercritical extract and 46 mg hydroethanolic extract
Holy Basil (Ocimum sanctum) (leaf) hydroethanolic extract
Organic Green Tea (Camellia sinensis) (leaf) extract
Hu Zhang (Polygonum cuspidatum) (root and rhizome) hydroethanolic extract
Chinese Goldthread (Coptis chinensis) (root) extract
Barberry (Berberis vulgaris) (root) hydroethanolic extract
Organic Oregano (Origanum vulgare) (leaf) supercritical extract
Chinese Skullcap (Scutellaria baicalensis) (root) extract
Other Ingredients: Extra-virgin olive oil, maltodextrin, hypromellose (capsule), organic yellow beeswax, candelilla wax, organic sunflower oil and organic olive oil.
Dosage and Use:
- Two capsules daily with food. Do not exceed suggested use. Not recommended for use in children.
- Take with a meal and a full glass of water to reduce stomach upset.
- Avoid use if you are sensitive to caffeine.
- If pregnant, nursing, or taking medication, consult your physician before taking this product.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not exceed recommended dose.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This Product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.