- 560 mg of quality activated charcoal per serving.
- A safe and natural detox ingredient.
- Unlike many other leading brands of activated charcoal supplements, this one is free from preservatives and other potentially unhealthy ingredients.
- Makes a useful addition to any detoxification regimen or bodily cleanse.
- Commonly used as a natural tooth whitening agent, and many other useful purposes if removed from capsule.
The Detoxification Properties of Activated Charcoal
In the world of natural detoxification solutions, few ingredients are as widely regarded for safety and efficacy as activated charcoal. While at first it might sound strange that the ingestion of charcoal is not just safe, but beneficial for a healthy body, it is important to note that ‘activated’ charcoal is very different from the stuff you use to light your grill.
The activated variety of charcoal which is used in detox supplements has been treated with high temperatures and gas or other activating agents which expand the charcoal’s surface area, making it even more porous and effective as a binding agent. This porous texture, in combination with a negative electric charge, gives activated charcoal the unique ability to attract heavy metals and trap them in its pores.1
Finally, due to the body’s inability to absorb activated charcoal, it is safely evacuated, along with numerous heavy metals and other toxins, from the body via the digestive tract. Evidence of this can be found in the stool which often appears much darker in color after the consumption of activated charcoal. This is healthy and a sign that the activated charcoal is working as intended in the body.
- Satisfaction Guaranteed. Freshness & Safety sealed with printed outer shrinkwrap and printed inner seal. Do not use if either seal is broken or missing. Keep out of reach of children.
- Nature’s Way® Activated Charcoal Contains no artificial ingredients, preservatives, yeast, milk, lactose, wheat, sugar, soy or corn.
Caution: Charcoal`s high absorbency may reduce the effectiveness of certain medications. This product is not intended as a treatment for accidental poisoning. Consult a physician before taking charcoal capsules with other medications.
- If pregnant, nursing, or undergoing treatment for a medical condition, consult your physician before taking this product
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not exceed recommended dose
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This Product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.