- Contains daily recommended doses of the most important vitamins for your body
- Contains a wide variety of essential and trace dietary minerals
- Features a blend of superfood extracts selected for their antioxidant properties
- Organic Quinoa seeds provide amounts of every single essential amino acid
- Liquid formula is convenient, great tasting, and offers improved bioavailability for the nutrients contained
Getting the Most Out of Superfoods
Unfortunately, the term ‘superfood’ has been so widely applied and overused that it is regarded by dieticians as more of a marketing term than an actual nutritional food group. However, the term was originally coined to describe foods which are particularly dense in valuable nutrients, particularly antioxidants. Such foods do exist, but it’s important to be skeptical of any claims that one particular ‘superfood’ holds all the answers to whatever nutritional difficulties your body may be experiencing. Most dietary experts believe that consuming of a wide variety of nutrient dense fruits and vegetables is the most effective method for ensuring a full and balanced nutrient profile in the body. In this spirit, Organic Life contains a blend of extracts from a long list of nutrient dense fruits and vegetables ranging from goji berries to pumpkin.
Quinoa and Essential Amino Acids
Quinoa is a grain crop with edible seeds which has recently gained a lot of attention for its nutritional properties. Even just one cup of quinoa contains substantial quantities of vitamins, minerals, dietary fiber, protein, and most significantly, amino acids. In fact, quinoa contains amounts of every single essential amino acid.
Amino acids are used in the body to construct protein. Conversely, most amino acids are obtained from breaking down proteins in the foods we eat, and cannot be produced organically in the body. These amino acids which cannot be produced in the body and must be ingested are referred to as essential amino acids. Though they are not organically present in the human body, essential aminos play a significant role in protein synthesis.
Organic Life contains 200 mg of organic quinoa seeds to help you sustain a healthy supply of essential amino acids, as well as the many other valuable nutrients which quinoa has to offer.
Serving Size: 2 Tablespoons (1 oz.)
Servings Per Container: 30
Amount Per Serving
Vitamin A (as beta-carotene)
Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid)
Vitamin D3 (as cholescalciferol)
Vitamin E (as D-alpha tocopheryl acetate)
Thiamin (as Thiamin HCI)
Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCI)
Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin)
Pantothenic Acid (as D-calcium pantothenate)
Magnesium (from ConcenTrace® trace mineral complex)
Zinc (as zinc picolinate)
Aloe Vera Juice, organic (ACTIValoe®)
Mineral complex (ConcenTrace® trace mineral complex)
Natural Vitality Superfruit, Veggie and Fruit Antioxidant Proprietary Blend:
Organic Superfruits: Acai, noni, goji, pomegranate extract
Organic Veggies: Broccoli, pumpkin, collard greens, spinach, tomato, beets, broccoli sprouts, kale, carrot
Organic Fruits: Banana, orange, pineapple, blackberry, tart cherry, raspberry, mango, cranberry, strawberry, apple, blueberry
Organic Quinoa Seeds, containing the following amino acids:
L-glutamic acid, L-arginine, L-aspartic acid, L-leucine, L-glycine, L-alanine, L-valine, L-serine, L-phenylalanine, L-lysine, L-proline, L-threonine, L-isoleucine, L-tyrosine, L-histidine, L-methionine, L-cystine, L-tryptophan
Other Ingredients: purified water, vegetable-source glycerin, organic agave nectar, organic raspberry flavor, organic stevia extract, other organic and natural flavors, citric acid, malic acid, organic acacia gum, xanthan gum, organic cranberry flavor.
Dosage and Use:
- Shake vigorously before taking (natural separation may occur)
- Enjoy OLV’s fresh fruity taste by itself, or mix 2 tbsp (1 fl oz ) or more in juice or a morning protein shake
- May be taken more than once per day when you need an extra boost
- Take with a meal
- Great formula for kids as well!
- Children should take only half of adult dose (1 tbsp)
Note: This product is non-GMO, gluten free, and vegetarian.
- If pregnant, nursing, or undergoing treatment for a medical condition, consult your physician before taking this product
- Do not exceed recommended dose
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This Product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.