Benefits of Total Ocular Function Oral Absorption Spray
Adjunct therapy for difficult conditions such as:
- Dry Eyes
- Macular Degeneration
Ingestion of nutrients by “Oral Absorption” increases uptake up to 90% vs. 18% for intestinal absorption of tablets. For example, a patient would have to take 60 mg. of Lutein by tablet to equal the amount absorbed by oral spray. This spray contains the most important and highest quality ingredients for difficult conditions such as: Macular Degeneration, Dry Eyes, Floaters, and more – Important – for patients with digestive problems or deficiencies such as reduced beneficial bacteria from antibiotics or those who have difficulty swallowing capsules.
|Serving Size: 1 ml |
Servings Per Container: 30
|Amount Per Serving|
|Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid)||30 mg|
|Niacin (as niacinamiode)||5 mg|
|Zinc (as zinc gluconate)||1.5 mg|
|Proprietary Complex Blend |
Lutein 5% with zeaxanthin, MSM, L-Taurine, Lapha Lipoic Acid, and water extracts of Coleus Forskolii Extract, Tylophora Asthmatica Etract, Querceting, Rutin, Ginkgo Biloba Extract and Bilberry Extract.
|Other Ingredients: Dionized water, glycerine, aloe vera extract, trace minerals, stevia, grapefruit seed extract, and potassium sorbate (to preserve freshness).|
Dosage and Use:
- As a dietary supplement take 3 sprays twice per day. Spray to the roof and back of the mouth, and hold the solution in your mouth as long as possible, then swallow, or as directed by your health care provider. Shake well before use. Store at room temperature. Keep out of direct sunlight.
- If pregnant, nursing, or undergoing treatment for a medical condition, consult your physician before taking this product
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not exceed recommended dose
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This Product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.