Benefits of Tear Stimulation Forte Dry Eye Drops
- Stimulates the production of all three tear film layers
- Supports the health of the cornea, conjunctiva and eye lid
- Contains five powerful broad spectrum ingredients
- Relieve symptoms caused from inflammation due to aqueous deficiency, including severe dryness such as with Sjogren’s Syndrome
Dry eye is a chronic condition expressed as the body’s inactivity in producing any of the components of the three film layers or in maintaining cell health on the corneal surface. Our treatment strategy is to stimulate and support the body’s tissues, organs and functions which produce a healthy tear film and maintain corneal health. This should be the primary treatment strategy, and results should be analyzed before determining if punctual plugs, artificial tears or chemical anti-inflammatories are considered. The patient should also take adequate amounts of Omega 3, 6 & 9 essential fatty acids, keep well hydrated by drinking plenty of water and take good quality nutraceuticals.
Active ingredients (Homeopathic): Sulphur HPUS 6x; Nux V. HPUS 12x; Euphrasia (Eyebright) HPUS 5x; Alumina HPUS 10x; Arsenicum album HPUS 12x; Nux mosch. HPUS 6x; Zincum m. HPUS 10x.
Inactive ingredients: (non-preserved) Sterile water; Polysorbate 80; Citrates; Sodium chloride.
Dosage and Use:
- Instill one to three drops in the affected eye(s) as needed.
Uses: According to homeopathic principles these drops are indicated for acute or chronic dry eyes, including excessive watering secondary to keratitis sicca (dry cornea).
- If pregnant, nursing, or undergoing treatment for a medical condition, consult your physician before taking this product
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not exceed recommended dose
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This Product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.