Benefits of Ortho-K Thick (Night) Eye Drops
- Supports corneal health
- Contains powerful ingredients to stimulate tear film production
- Counteracts irritation
- Halts allergies
- Reduces foreign body sensations
These drops contain powerful ingredients to stimulate tear film production, counteract irritation, halt allergies and reduce foreign body sensation. Homeopathic Calendula is known to support corneal health and is indicated for corneal abrasions and erosions. The “Thick” Drop reduces mechanical irritation. The clarifying “Thin” Drop is preservative free and used as often as needed to alleviate dry, red, itchy, irritated eyes and is also OK with soft contacts. Homeopathic drops are safe for children and nursing/pregnant women.
H.P.U.S. Registered Active Homeopathic Ingredients: Alumina 12x; Apis 6x, 12x, Arsenicum a. 8x; calc. phos. 12x; Calendula 7x; Euphrasia (Eyebright) 6x; Staphysagria 7x, 12x; Sulphur 8x.
Inactive ingredients: purified water; sodium chloride; cosmocil cq; hypromellose; citrates.
Dosage and Use:
- Instill one drop on the inside of the lens prior to insertion, and if desired, one drop on top of the lens after insertion. Or follow your doctor’s recommendation.
Warnings: For ophthalmic use. If you experience eye pain, changes in vision, continued redness or irritation of the eye, or if the condition worsens or persists for more than 72 hours, discontinue use and see a doctor. Do not use if solution becomes cloudy. Pregnant or nursing consult your doctor. Keep out of reach of chilfdren. Discard 30 days after opening. Store at room temperature. For professional use only.
- If pregnant, nursing, or undergoing treatment for a medical condition, consult your physician before taking this product
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not exceed recommended dose
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This Product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.