Benefits of Allergy Desensitization Eye Drops
- Stop allergy symptoms such as itching, burning, watering, edema and general ocular sensitivity
- Sterile, non-preserved, pH balanced, isotonic solution containing four homeopathic active ingredients
Allergy is a chronic condition expressed as the body’s over-activity in triggering and carrying out the inflammation cascade leading to the symptoms of itching, burning, watering and redness. Note that suppressing symptoms with steroids, mast cell stabilizers and antihistamines hinders the same processes which the body uses to fight bacteria and viruses. They also have the risk of adverse reactions/drug interactions, and should be utilized after desensitization drops have been tried. Our drops contain microdilutions of ingredients which are known to cause allergy if ingested in large (toxic) doses. The body reacts by desensitization – itching, burning, watering and redness are quickly alleviated.
Active ingredients (Homeopathic): Allium cepa HPUS 6x, Apis HPUS 6x; Sabadilla HPUS 6x; Euphrasia (Eyebright) HPUS 4x.
Inactive ingredients: (non-preserved) Sterile water; Polysorbate 80; Citrates; Sodium chloride.
Dosage and Use:
- Instill one to three drops in the affected eye(s) as needed.
Uses: According to homeopathic principles these drops are indicated for itching, burning, watering and edema associated with ocular allergy.
- If pregnant, nursing, or undergoing treatment for a medical condition, consult your physician before taking this product
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not exceed recommended dose
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This Product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.