- Contains a synergistic blend of Bromelain, Trypsin, and Rutin.
- Enzymes are derived from both plant and animal sources.
- Designed to provide nutritional support for bones, joints, the immune system, and the digestive system.
- Commonly used by healthcare professionals throughout Europe.
- Does not contain milk/dairy, corn, yeast, gluten, soy, sugar, artificial coloring or preservatives.
- 60 servings per container.
Understanding the Systemic Enzyme Support of Wobenzym PS
At long last, the 60 year old German Phlogenzym formula known as Wobenzym PS is beginning to catch-on and rise in popularity in America. This formulation is widely used by healthcare professionals throughout the European continent due to its sterling reputation as a quality nutritional source of ‘systemic enzymes’.
As opposed to the countless digestive enzyme supplements which flood the market, Wobenzym PS is self-described as a systemic enzyme supplement. The key distinction is that Wobenzym PS utilizes ingredients, both plant and animal-based, which contain a specific selection of enzymes known to support functions beyond the digestive system.
For example, Wobenzym PS contains Bromelain from pineapple stems – a very common digestive enzyme ingredient. However, it also features Trypsin which, while providing some forms of digestive support, is not generally featured in most generic digestive enzyme supplements. In addition, the Wobenzym formula also features Rutin which, in combination with Bromelain and Trypsin, may provide synergistic support for healthy bone density and comfort.1
Even still, the potential systemic benefits of Wobenzym PS do not stop there. A 2016 clinical review on the potential therapeutic uses of Bromelain highly emphasized its anti-inflammatory support properties. Additionally, the same review highlighted that a combination of Bromelain, Trypsin, and Rutin may provide distinct and synergistic antimicrobial support.2 This combination of anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial support is ideal for aiding in the general health and function of the immune system.
- If pregnant, nursing, or undergoing treatment for a medical condition, consult your physician before taking this product.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not exceed recommended dose.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This Product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.