- Features chamomile, lavender, and kava.
- Designed to help the body wind down for a deep night of sleep.
- MONQ has developed the ideal technology to take aromatherapy with you wherever you go.
MONQ Sleepy – Herbal Relaxation and Sleep Support
While most people don’t think of sleep as a particularly productive part of their day, this couldn’t be further from the truth. In fact, from a health perspective, sleep is perhaps the most important part of any daily routine. So, how to maximize these health benefits and maintain a balanced sleep cycle?
As with most health issues, a balanced diet and exercise routine is the best foundation from which to address sleeping difficulties. While the value of diet and exercise is undebatably relevant to sleep health, there is no magic bullet for addressing any given sleep complication. In many cases, the difficulty lies with the ability to relax one’s body and unwind the mind at the end of a stressful day.
Everyone has their own ways of dealing with stress, both actively and passively. One of the healthiest ways to actively destress is through the use of essential oils and aromatherapy. Perhaps the only downside for this method is its lack of portability as most essential oil diffusers are designed to be stationary. Enter: MONQ.
MONQ is proud to provide the finest options on the market for portable essential oil diffusion. MONQ Sleepy is among the most beloved of these options due to its incredibly potent combination of chamomile, lavender, and kava.
Chamomile and lavender each have a long history of use for relaxation and sleep aid, most typically in the form of herbal tea. While kava is a less common ingredient in the average American pantry, it has an equally long history of use in Polynesian cultures for its sedating effects. In modern times, researchers from the highly respected non-profit research organization known as Cochrane concluded that kava was more likely to have a positive effect on short-term feelings of anxiety than a placebo in a double-blind, placebo-controlled study.
- If pregnant, nursing, or undergoing treatment for a medical condition, consult your physician before taking this product.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not exceed recommended dose.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This Product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.