Thankfully, the production of steam distilled water has never been so convenient – simply fill the boil chamber, press the start button and go about the rest of your day in peace! The distiller will automatically shut-off at the end of the cycle.
- Distills 1 gallon of pure steam distilled water in 5.5 hours.
- Distillation is a reliable water purification process which removes heavy metals and other toxic contaminants.
- Boil chamber, including upper cover, and condensing coils are high grade 304 Stainless Steel.
- Comes with a high quality glass collection bottle, the lid and handle are made of food-grade polypropylene, and the lid is removable for convenience.
- Filter housing comes with a glass insert for the highest purity.
- Megahome distillers are the only UL (Underwrites Laboratory) approved water distillers available.
What Can Distillation Do for Your Health?
There are countless toxic substances which enter our bodies every day. Most people think these harmful invaders are found exclusively in pollution, low quality foods, alcohol, cigarette smoke, and other explicitly harmful substances, but this is not the case. One common source of heavy metals, bacteria, and other toxins is none other than the most essential of all bodily fuel sources: water.
While there are many methods which claim to offer superior water purification, few have proven as effective as distillation – perhaps the first and most tried water purification method of all. Essentially, distillation is the process of collecting the steam of boiled water and separating it from contaminants which have a high melting point and thus do not remain attached to H20 molecules during the evaporation process. The remaining heavy metals and other contaminants such as mercury and lead are capable of causing serious damage if ingested, and are particularly prevalent in well water or any water source which hasn’t received some meaningful amount of purification.
- Stainless steel boiling chamber including stainless steel dome.
- Distiller Output -16 liters(Over 4 gallons)/day
- Size: 8 in.(20cm) width X 14 1/4 in.(36cm) hght.
- Power source: AC 120V/60Hz
- Power Consumption: 580W (Total) Heater 565W / Cooling Fan 15W
- Weight: 3.5 Kg(7.7lbs)
- Capacity: 4 L.(1 gal.) per 5.5 hours.
- Warranty: One Year, Parts and Labor.
- Water distiller
- Detachable power cord
- Condenser top
- Residue cleaner, 250g(8oz.) (A $10.00 value, included.)
- 6 Carbon filter packs (A $10.00 value, included.)
- 1 Gallon glass collection bottle, Glass Nozzle Insert.
My name is Kurt and I am the Senior Health Consultant with DR Vitamin Solutions. We have a new product that I am very excited about and that is the Megahome Countertop Water distiller. I personally bought one myself and I love it. It is easy to use and it is a quality stainless steel unit. I also do the nutritional research for the company and I put a lot of time into finding a water distiller that I could recommend to our customers that was very high in quality and very reasonable in price. This product fits those goals perfectly. Good quality water is essential for health and I believe that distilled water is the purest and best form of water you can get today. Having one at home is much better than buying it at the store and lugging it home because I have done that. This unit will pay for itself in less than a year as you will save money each time you make a gallon from what you would buy in a store. You just need to get some glass containers (which I suggest over plastic) and you will have a great supply of healthy good tasting water for years to come. I would encourage you to get one today. Best wishes to you and your family.
Senior Health Consultant
DR Vitamin Solutions