- Designed for enhanced zinc absorption utilizing proprietary, patented amino acids.
- Aids in healthy immune function.
- Supports white blood cell and natural cell killer cell production.
- Supports enzymatic activity associated with energy metabolism and tissue synthesis.
- Supports the integrity of skin and mucosal membranes.
- Zinc deficiency causes alterations in immune response that probably contribute to increased susceptibility to infections, such as those that cause diarrhea, especially in children.
- May aid in the reduction of cold symptoms.
The Numerous Health Benefits of Zinc
Zinc is involved in numerous aspects of cellular metabolism. It is required for the catalytic activity of approximately 100 enzymes and it plays a role in immune function, protein synthesis, wound healing, DNA synthesis, and cell division. Zinc also supports normal growth and development during pregnancy, childhood, and adolescence and is required for proper sense of taste and smell. A daily intake of zinc is important to maintain a steady state because the body has no specialized zinc storage system. There are several groups of people that are at risk for zinc inadequacy:
- People with gastrointestinal issues
- Pregnant and lactating women
- Older infants who are exclusively breastfed
|Serving Size: 1 Tablet |
Servings Per Container: 180 (60)
|Amount Per Serving|
|Zinc (as zinc arginate and zinc glycinate (patented mineral amino acid chelates))||20 mg|
|Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, croscarmellose sodium, stearic acid (vegetable), silica, and magnesium stearate (vegetable).|
|This product is Gluten Free and Vegetarian.|
U.S. Patent No. 5,516,925 Albion®.
Dosage and Use:
- Take one tablet one to two times daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- If pregnant, nursing, or taking medication, consult your physician before taking this product
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not exceed recommended dose
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This Product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.