- Provides a science-based combination of vitamins and minerals, incorporating 1 mg of folate and an array of antioxidants that reflect the latest research in prenatal nutrition.
- Supports fetal brain development with additional choline, an essential nutrient.
- Supports fetal development, heart health, mood, and overall health with omega-3 fatty acids manufactured and third-party tested in Norway to ensure greater purity.
- Promotes healthy bone density and may also support muscle relaxation, ease nighttime limb movement, and ease pregnancy-associated leg cramps with calcium/magnesium.
Why Choose Wellness Essentials Pregnancy Once-daily Packets
Metagenics Wellness Essentials Pregnancy is formulated to provide comprehensive nutritional support for preconception through nursing. Contains a potent blend of these essential Metagenics vitamins:
- 2 Tablets, Advanced Prenatal
- 1 Softgel, Choline
- 2 Softgels, EPA-DHA 720
- 2 Tablets, Calcium/Magnesium
|Serving Size: 1 Packet |
Servings Per Container: 30
|Amount Per Serving|
Calories from Fat
|Total Fat||2.5 g|
|Vitamin A (4000 IU as mixed carotenoids and 1500 IU as retinyl palmitate)||5500 IU|
|Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid and niacinamide ascorbate)||500 mg|
|Vitamin D (as cholecalciferol)||1000 IU|
|Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopheryl succinate)||100 IU|
|Vitamin K (as phytonadione)||90 mcg|
|Thiamin (as thiamin mononitrate)||3.4 mg|
|Niacin (as niacinamide ascorbate)||35 mg|
|Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl)||20 mg|
|Folate (as folic acid)||1000 mcg|
|Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin)||120 mcg|
|Pantothenic Acid (as D-calcium pantothenate)||20 mg|
|Calcium (as calcium citrate)||400 mg|
|Iron (as ferrous bis-glycinate)||30 mg|
|Iodine (as potassium iodide)||175 mcg|
|Magnesium (as magnesium oxide)||300 mg|
|Zinc (as zinc glycinate)||25 mg|
|Selenium (as selenium aspartate)||200 mcg|
|Copper (as copper citrate)||2 mg|
|Manganese (as manganese glycinate)||1.2 mg|
|Chromium (as chromium nicotinate glycinate)||200 mcg|
|Molybdenum (as molybdenum aspartate)||25 mcg|
|Choline (as choline bitartrate)||460 mg|
|Natural Marine Lipid Concentrate |
EPA (Eicosapentaenoic acid)
DHA (Docosahexaenoic acid)
Other Omega-3 Fatty Acids
|2.5 g |
|Other Ingredients: Advanced Prenatal:, Microcrystalline cellulose, croscarmellose sodium, stearic acid (vegetable), cellulose, silica, coating (water, hypromellose, medium chain triglycerides, hydroxypropylcellulose, and sodium copper chlorophyllin), Calcium/Magnesium:, Stearic acid (vegetable), microcrystalline cellulose, croscarmellose sodium, silica, coating (water, hypromellose, medium chain triglycerides, and hydroxypropylcellulose), Choline:, Soybean oil, gelatin, sorbitol, glycerin, water, beeswax, lecithin (soy), carob powder (color), EPA-DHA 720:, Marine lipid concetrate [fish (sardine, anchovy, and mackerel) oil], gelatin, glycerin, purified water, natural lemon flavor, natural tocopherols, rosemary extract, and ascorbyl palmitate. Contains: soy. Contains: fish (sardine, anchovy, and mackerel)|
|Packet Contents: 2 Advanced Prenatal tablets (green), 2 Calcium/Magnesium tablets (white), 1 Choline softgel (opaque brown), and 2 EPA-DHA 720 softgels (yellow).|
|Formulated to Exclude: Wheat, gluten, dairy products, nuts, tree nuts, crustacean shellfish, artificial flavors, artificial sweeteners, and preservatives. Products included are Gluten Free.|
Dosage and Use:
- Take one Packet daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Caution: Accidental overdose of iron-containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under 6. Keep this product out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or poison control center immediately. If pregnant or nursing, or taking medication – including blood thinning medications – consult your healthcare practitioner before use. Do not use before surgery.
- If pregnant, nursing, or taking medication, consult your physician before taking this product
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not exceed recommended dose
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This Product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.