- Aids in the protection of cells and supports DNA stability with a proprietary blend of concentrated extracts and phytonutrients.
- Features scientifically advanced nutritional support to help maintain healthy insulin and blood sugar levels already in the normal range.
- Provides a USP-grade preparation of alpha-lipoic acid (ALA) that delivers maximum value and effectiveness with an excellent safety profile.
- Supports heart health, mood, and overall health with quality-guaranteed omega-3 fatty acids manufactured and third-party tested in Norway to ensure greater purity.
Each once-daily packet contains:
Provides support for cellular protection and DNA stability using a blend of concentrated plant extracts and phytonutrients. Metagenics PhytoMulti recharges, nourishes, and defends cells like no other foundation nutrition formula.
Provides 500 mg of omega-3 essential fatty acids per softgel. Supports healthy blood lipids, positive mood and overall health. In-house and independent testing to ensure highest quality available.
A scientifically advanced formula to be used as nutritional support along with a healthy diet to help maintain healthy insulin and glucose levels. Includes green tea, cinnamon, alpha-lipoic acid, and a unique antioxidant profile.
A premium-grade preparation of alpha-lipoic acid. This purity-controlled product gives maximum value and effectiveness with an excellent safety profile. Provides antioxidant activity in the cell. Supports glucose transport.
Serving Size: 1 Packets
Servings Per Container: 30
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat
< 5 mg
Alpha Lipoic Acid
Epigallocatechin Gallate (EGCG) (Total amount includes catachins and EGCG contributed by decaffeinated green tea extract from MetaGlycemX and PhytoMulti.)
[from decaffeinated green tea (Camellia sinensis) leaf extract] (Less than 25 mg per serving.)
Cinnamon [Cinnamomum burmannii (Nees) or Cinnamomum cassia] Bark Powder
Vitamin A [50% as mixed carotenoids and 50% as retinyl acetate]
Choline (as choline bitartrate)
Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid and ascorbyl palmitate)
Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol)
Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopheryl succinate)
Vitamin K (as phytonadione)
Thiamin (as thiamin mononitrate)
Resveratrol (from Polygonum cuspidatum root extract)
Niacin (as niacinamide and niacin)
Proprietary Phytonutrient Blend of:
Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl)
Natural Marine Lipid Concentrate
EPA (Eicosapentaenoic acid)
DHA (Docosahexaenoic acid)
Folate (as folic acid and calcium L-5-methyltetrahydrofolate)
Vitamin B12 (as cyanocobalamin and methylcobalamin)
Pantothenic Acid (as D-calcium pantothenate)
Iodine (as potassium iodide)
Magnesium (as magnesium citrate)
Zinc (as zinc glycinate and zinc citrate)
Selenium (as selenium aspartate and selenomethionine)
Copper (as copper lysinate HCl and copper citrate)
Manganese (as manganese citrate)
Chromium (as chromium polynicotinate)
Molybdenum (as molybdenum aspartate complex)
Other Ingredients: PhytoMulti: Microcrystalline cellulose, cellulose, croscarmellose sodium, silica, stearic acid (vegetable), coating (water, hypromellose, medium chain triglycerides, hydroxypropylcellulose, and sodium copper chlorophyllin), EPA-DHA Extra Strength Lemon-Flavored: Marine lipid concentrate [fish (herring, sardine, anchovy) oil], gelatin, glycerin, purified water, natural lemon flavor, mixed tocopherols, rosemary extract, ascorbyl palmitate, Meta Lipoate: Microcrystalline cellulose, cellulose, silica, stearic acid (vegetable), magnesium stearate (vegetable), MetaGlycemX: Microcrystalline cellulose, cellulose, croscarmellose sodium, silica, stearic acid (vegetable), calcium silicate, magnesium stearate (vegetable), and coating (water, hypromellose, medium chain triglycerides, and hydroxypropylcellulose) Contains: fish (herring, sardine, anchovy).
Packet Contents: 1 PhytoMulti tablet (green), 2 EPA-DHA Extra Strength Lemon-Flavored softgels (golden yellow), 2 MetaGlycemX tablets (tan), and 2 Meta Lipoate tablets (pale yellow).
Dosage and Use:
- Take one packet daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Caution: Do not use if pregnant or nursing. Excess vitamin A intake may be toxic and may increase the risk of birth defects. Pregnant women and women who may become pregnant should not exceed 5000 IU of preformed vitamin A (retinyl acetate) per day.
- If taking medication, consult your physician before taking this product
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not exceed recommended dose
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This Product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.