- Supports healthy capillary integrity and permeability, venous tone, and circulatory function – and may help prevent spider veins.
- Combines a premium quality, standardized extract of horse chestnut seed with rutin and a variety of targeted Ayurvedic herbs known for their positive support to the cardiovascular health.
- May be beneficial in supporting venous insufficiencies such as:
- Varicose veins
- Ankle swelling
- Feelings of heaviness
- Nighttime leg cramps
Horse Chestnut and Arjuna
Horse chestnut is a type of tree. Its seed, bark, flower, and leaves are used for health purposes. Horse chestnut contains a substance that helps to thin the blood. It also aids the body in preventing fluid from leaking out of veins and capillaries. Because of this, horse chestnut is thought to support circulatory health.
Terminalia arjuna is also a tree. It has been used for hundreds of years in India to provide heart support. It is also thought to aid cholesterol and blood pressure levels already within a natural range.
Taking a combination of these two tree extracts is thought to provide tremendous support both to the circulatory system and cardiovascular system.
Serving Size: 1 Tablet
Servings Per Container: 60
Amount Per Serving
Horse Chestnut (Aesculus hippocastanum) Seed Extract [standardized to 20% (50 mg) aescins]
Arjuna (Terminalia arjuna) Bark 5:1 Extract (containing tannins)
Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, croscarmellose sodium, stearic acid (vegetable), silica, and coating (hypromellose, medium chain triglycerides , and hydroxypropylcellulose)
Dosage and Use:
- Take one tablet three times daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- If pregnant, nursing, or taking medication, consult your physician before taking this product
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not exceed recommended dose
1. Efficacy of Terminalia arjuna in chronic stable angina: a double-blind, placebo-controlled, crossover study comparing Terminalia arjuna with isosorbide mononitrate.
2. Terminalia arjuna in cardiovascular diseases: making the transition from traditional to modern medicine in India.
3. NIH: Horse Chestnut
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This Product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.