A tasty, non-dairy, nutritionally fortified, powdered meal replacement for those who want to support healthy body composition but may be sensitive to soy. The rice protein in Metagenics UltraMeal RICE is suitable for modified dietary elimination programs.
- Provides a convenient, satisfying, low-glycemic-index meal replacement. (Glycemic index of 42 when referenced against glucose.)
- Offers a comprehensive, healthy source of foundation nutrition with all essential vitamins and minerals.
- Ensures a high-quality source of vegetable (rice) protein.
- Comes with a Quick-Start Guide and a more comprehensive Patient Guide for complete program guidelines.
- Available in delicious Chocolate or Vanilla flavor.
Q. How does UltraMeal RICE compare to other products or approaches?
A. It was designed to complement lifestyle recommendations to help you achieve greater success. Each serving provides a satisfying meal replacement with a low glycemic index. And it contains only natural ingredients for a safer approach. The rice protein is developed through a patented process. Rice protein has for a lower allergenic potential than many common animal or vegetable protein sources, which (along with careful formulation and manufacturing) also helps make this product suitable for dietary elimination programs.
Q. How does UltraMeal RICE work?
A. It offers 15 grams of quality protein, plus fiber and essential vitamins and minerals, in a satisfying meal option of only 190 calories. And it’s formulated to complement lifestyle recommendations (low-glycemic-load diet, exercise) to support a leaner body composition for overall health.
Q. How long is UltraMeal RICE typically recommended?
A. A typical introductory program is designed for 12 weeks of use to evaluate progress. But many people report positive changes after following the program for just a few weeks. It may also be recommended for long-term support. For best results, follow your health care provider’s guidelines.
Q. Who would benefit from UltraMeal RICE?
A. People seeking to promote a healthy body composition (healthier lean tissue-to-fat ratio). Suitable for those who may be sensitive to soy or lactose, or simply prefer a rice-based meal alternative. Also a quality protein source for protein repletion diets.
Q. Why is UltraMeal RICE safe?
A. It contains a blend of natural ingredients with an excellent safety profile. Plus, Metagenics’ manufacturing facility has 3 certifications for good manufacturing practices to ensure the highest quality. (This product is suitable for those who may be sensitive to lactose or soy. See online catalog for complete allergen information.)
Serving Size: About 2 Scoops
Servings Per Container: 14
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat
Other Ingredients: rice protein concentrate, fructose, olive oil, Dutch processed cocoa, rice syrup solids, natural flavors, dicalcium phosphate, magnesium citrate, partially hydrolyzed guar gum, potassium chloride, silica, ascorbic acid, zinc gluconate, L-lysine HCl, pyridoxine HCl, L-threonine, d-alpha tocopheryl acetate, niacinamide, copper gluconate, D-calcium pantothenate, thiamin HCl, chromium polynicotinate, retinyl palmitate, folic acid, L-5-methyltetrahydrofolate (As Metafolin®) (as calcium L-mefolinate), potassium iodide, cyanocobalamin, cholecalciferol
Metafolin® U.S. Patent Nos. 5,997,915; 6,254,904
Dosage and Use:
- Blend, shake or briskly stir about 2 level scoops (52 grams) of UltraMeal RICE into 8 fluid ounces of chilled water twice daily, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Caution: Do not engage in any diet supplying fewer than 800 calories per day without medical supervision. Excess vitamin A intake may be toxic and may increase the risk of birth defects. Pregnant women and women who may become pregnant should not exceed 5000 IU (100% RDI) of preformed vitamin A (retinyl palmitate) per day.
- If pregnant, nursing, or taking medication, consult your physician before taking this product
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not exceed recommended dose
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This Product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.